SPECIAL CHAPTER 03

Hi y'all! A Kiss is still a Kiss just hit 50k reads so here's a special chapter for you. Happy reading!

_ladycrookshanks

Warning: Slightly mature content. 😜

***

New rolled his eyes for the nth time as he looked at Tay who was pacing back and forth in front of him.

"Tay, will you calm down??"

But instead of heeding his words, Tay's pace became faster and he was already pulling the ends of his hair.

"Babe? How can you be so calm about this? I mean, what if something goes wrong? Shouldn't we go inside and check on her?"

"The doctors wouldn't let us in, okay? And can you please calm down? You're making me nervous as well."

They were currently at the hospital as the surrogate mother was already giving birth. New was as nervous as Tay but he tried his best to maintain his composure as Tay was already losing his mind.

"Where's my godchild?"

They both looked at Apple who just arrived in a red dress, her red heels clicking on the tiled floor of the hospital.

"Why are you so...red?" Tay grimaced as he looked at Apple from head to toe. Even her nails were painted red.

Apple just flipped her hair before hitting Tay's arm with her red bag.

"Come on. Red for celebration! You do have a way of ruining my day, Tawan."

"Just don't mind Tay, Apple. Thanks for coming by the way," New smiled at her and gestured her to sit beside him.

They waited together, and Tay was back to what he was doing earlier, pacing back and forth like an IG boomerang.

He just let him do whatever he wanted and called both of their parents instead to tell them the news.

Tay's parents were in Malaysia for a business convention while his parents were in the province to check the land that they were selling.

"Hey ho hey hoooo! What's up everyone?"

They all looked at Off who just announced their arrival by his usual loud voice which reverberated in the hallway, earning some "will you shut up" look from the others.

Beside him were Gun and Arm. He smiled as he looked at the two. Ever since Off and Gun got married, the former became livelier and loud than ever that you'd eventually know if he was around even at a kilometer radius.

"Hey." Gun approached him and tapped his shoulder. "How's it going?"

"She's still in the delivery room. I don't know what to feel, Gun. I'm nervous and the same time, excited. Is this how you felt when you had Chimon?"

Gun held his hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Yeah but don't worry everything's gonna be fine, okay?" Gun smiled at him and tousled his hair.