CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

"Moom, can you stop staring at him?? You're making him uncomfortable," Tay exclaimed as he watched New fidgeting while sitting on the couch as his mother stared at him.

"Seriously, Tay? I know you have needs as a couple but can you at least do it in a more proper place? And in the broad daylight? What if somebody sees you?? You could have at least locked the door! And your walls are glass, somebody could have seen you for Christ's sake!"

"I told Pluem not to let anyone in, Mom. And besides, there's no building in front of ours so it's fine."

"My goodness, Tay. It's a good thing your dad didn't come with me or he would have thrown you out of the window! And what are you doing here, New? You're supposed to be at work."

"He's working here from now on, mom."

"Wait, what?"

"He got fired so I offered him a job. He's my secretary."

"Excuse me? Then how about Pluem?"

"He's still my secretary but he has other responsibilities."

"Just how many secretaries do you need?"

"Mooom. Can you just let this pass? Remember, I'm still learning. This will be of an advantage in my part. And speaking of, I have a meeting this lunch so can you leave us now so we can prepare?"

"Then what? So you can continue what you were doing earlier??"

"Come on, moooom. We won't do it again in the office, okay? I promise."

"You better Tawan or I'll definitely chop that thing of yours if I ever catch you!"

He smiled nervously at his mom.

We better luck the door next time.

He thought to himself.

_____

"Are you okay?" Tay asked him after sending his mom out of the office.

He immediately covered his face and stifled a scream.

"Shit! Tay that was embarrassing! I hate you!"

He grabbed the magazine on the coffee table and threw it at Tay who just singlehandedly caught it.

"Tsss. It's just my mom. There's nothing to worry about," Tay replied and sat beside him on the couch.

"Just your mom???! For fuck's sake we've been caught multiple times because you can't keep your hands to yourself! And when do you plan on telling your parents the real deal about us?" he quipped and threw Tay a dreadful look.

"Tssss. Just let them think we're together. And besides you like it though. And when I hear you moan my name, all the more that I want to run my fingers on your bare skin and touch you in the most sensual places. So shall we continue what we started earlier?" Tay whispered in his ear and he immediately elbowed him when he bit his ear without a warning.

"Ouch! That hurts."

"Just stop it will you or I'll definitely resign from my position. Come on, you still have a meeting. We better get going or we'll get stuck in traffic."

_____

"I am probably the only boss who drives for the secretary," Tay scoffed as they waited for the go signal.

New just smirked at him and continued scrolling his phone, totally neglecting Tay who was drumming his fingers on the steering wheel because of boredom.

"Hmmm, Hin."

"Hmmmm?"

"I-I wanna ask you something."