EPILOGUE

"Who's that?" he asked Off  as they were writing their papers at the school park. 

He was pertaining to the guy who was walking alongside Gun. 

"Oh? That one? He's Gun's friend from the Business Ad department. They're quite close," Off replied and continued writing. 

"Aren't you jealous of him? You know, another guy is looming around Gun aside from you," he added and flipped the book they were using as reference. 

Off chuckled and looked at him, an amused smile on his face.

"I trust Gun. And besides, I'm sure he's not into him. Don't worry. I'll introduce him to you."

"Tsss. No thanks," he scoffed and continued writing.

_____

"Hey! Come on. You missed it again!"

Lee jokingly said as he didn't catch the ball Lee threw towards him.

They were at the school grounds, just casually passing the ball while they were walking back to their building as they just finished practicing at the school gym. 

He chuckled and grabbed the ball, gripping it tightly as he aimed at Lee.

"Oh really. But can you catch this?" he laughed and threw the ball back to Lee. 

But he miscalculated his force because Lee totally missed it and it landed somewhere else, specifically on someone's head. 

"SHIT!" the one who got hit cursed and he immediately walked towards him to apologize.

"WILL YOU BE CARE---" the guy shouted at him but eventually froze.

He stopped on my tracks as he realized whom he just hit. It was the guy who was always around Gun, the one from the Business Administration department. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Didn't mean to throw the ball this far," he apologized as he was the one at fault.

"Oh Gun. Didn't notice you there," he said to Gun who was standing behind the guy.

"Uh, by the way Tay, this is New, a friend from Business Ad. New, this is Tay," Gun introduced  them and Tay just replied with a smile. Not that he was interested in this person's name but he didn't want to come off as disrespectful so he just smiled at New. 

"I gotta go. Again, I'm sorry. By the way, Off, was looking for you. He said he was gonna tell you something important."

"He didn't text me anything," Gun asked with a confused look on his face.

Maybe he will later. Bye!" he grabbed the ball and started jogging back to where his friends were.

"Who's that guy you hit?" Foei asked the moment he came back.

"Oh, New. Someone from the Business Ad," he replied and passed him the ball.

"He looks kinda cute though, but crazy," Foei added and singlehandedly caught the ball.

"Huh?" he furrowed his eyebrows, quite confused with his statement. 

"Look," Foei then pointed his lips, like he was telling him to look at the direction his lips were pointing at. 

He snickered as he watched New dancing around, his arms flailing like he was dancing with somebody only he could see. He then grabbed Gun by the shoulders and shook them aggressively to which Gun responded with a laugh.