☠️ Preface🔪

Namaste! Thank you so much for tapping on the button read and deciding to give this book a chance.

I can assure you that this book will not bore you to death unless you don't like to read about serial killers and psychopaths. Wait-are there anyone not amused and fascinated by them? Whaat - OK! Moving on..

This book is inspired from an ONC 2020 prompt_“We should pick another method of picking victims, spin the bottle seems rude.”

But mainly it was inspired from the questions that always revolved in my head.

“What goes on in a serial killer's head?”

“Many serial killers were just a loving mother/father, husband/wife, son/daughter to their loved ones until they were exposed. Is there another side to these inhumane monsters that the world never knows?”

So from that I started imagining a plot and built it into a story that I'm quite proud of.

Now I'm not including the cast here, I usually do that at the end of the story. Until then, you can imagine them any way you want.

They can be black, white or even better Indian! (couldn't help myself there xD) so yeah European, Asian, American, African, it doesn't matter everyone are beautiful and handsome.

I hope you slowly fall in love with this story and with the two most imperfect characters that I spent my half year to create.

Before you go, just read the Author's guidelines and make sure you understand their importance.

☞︎︎︎ Do not translate this story into any other languages without the Author's consent.

☞︎︎︎ Do not copy or post this into any websites including Wattpad. Plagiarism is a punishable offense.

☞︎︎︎ No part of this book, including but not limited to the ideas, characters, plot should be reproduced into any form, verbal or audio or written, if so there will be serious consequences.

If anyone of you are reading this book anywhere but my account please do contact me. 🙏

☕︎ All the characters, places and  incidents are purely fictional and the author's imagination alone.

Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, incidents are purely coincidental. (I'm not psychic to foreshadow incidents, so not mah fault! )

❤︎ Your support to the author's rights is appreciated.

© Copyright @aurora_thoughts™.

®All rights reserved.

Yup, that's pretty much it. Please don't forget to comment your thoughts. I'm really in a dire need of some in-line comments. Vote if you like the story and if you think it deserves it.

A huge hello! To the silent readers. You guys are welcome too ♥️ *Waves crazily*

Thank you once again.

Now for some story time, scroll down👇🏼 (beware of the ads)

~ꍏꀎꋪꂦꋪꍏ, ♕︎