Chapter 6

The man named Mark never left my mind. He's not just have the power to take your heart, but also has the power to occupies your head.

I'm not inlove with him or what. I'm just curious about him. I don't think he can kill. But they said, expect the unexpected.

He's very mysterious. He is like a puzzle that's hard to solve, but still want to seen by many. It's like you will be awarded once you know him fully.

"An angel sent from above, but spreading devil deeds," I murmured.

"Saying something?" she asks.

I smirked, "Nothing."

We're now in front of the woman's house. I don't know her plan. I just followed her wherever she goes.

But I stopped when she continued walking until she reached the front door.

"Come here! Let's interrogate her," she said.

"What are you, an interviewer? A newscaster? Or a journalist?" I ask.

She acted like she's thinking. She even put her hands on her chin to complete the act.

"Do they have any difference? As far as I know, they all interrogate someone. I think all? Let's go!"

I sighed. No one can stop her.

She clicks the doorbell and minutes later, the woman opened the door.

"Good evening! Who are you?" the woman politely asks.

"Hi! I'm Lyka, and she's Lyn, my bestfriend," she said, pointing at me. But only one thing caught my attention.

"She's Lyn, my bestfriend."

That keeps on running my mind. I don't know how to feel. But that surely makes me flutter.

"Sorry, but do I know you?" the woman asks.

"Nope!" Lyka answered.

"Then what are you doing here?" the woman asks.

"Ahh well... We saw the incident earlier," she mumbled.

"What incident?"

"Ahh t-the... T-the s-stretching thingy," she stammered, almost whispering. I rolled my eyes for the sudden attitude.

She seems confident earlier, but now? I don't think so.

"Oh! That. So you're here for?" the woman asks.

"Can we talk to you? Ahmm something related to that incident. If you don't mind."

"I don't mind. Come in!"

We both sighed in relief, then decided to walk in.

"You're just on time. I'm about to have my dinner. I cook a lot, maybe it's my instinct that I will have visitors. Come sit. By the way, my name is Emily Winston, 28 years old," she introduced.

"I'm Lyka Col—" she stopped. "Lyka D-davins, 26 years old," she said, then sitted.

I smirked, "Lyn Collins, 27."

"Nice meeting you," Emily said. "I thought you're sisters," she said, then laugh. "Or one of you already got married?"

Lyka gave an awkward laugh, "T-that's imposible."

"You can't blame me. You have the same eye color. Nevermind. So what do you do?"

"I'm a freelance model every night, but I'm on my leave," Lyka said. That's not even surprising.