7

Chapter 7

"Lyka, you still up?" I ask.

We're at my house. We decided to sleep together since my house is the nearest from Emily's house. It's not a problem to me, since my bed is too large for me.

And speaking of Emily. After ten minutes, the police arrive with an ambulance. And I can say that they're stupid, they're always late in action.

We saw Emily's body. Lyka vomited when she saw Emily's body. Even me almost vomits.

Her whole body was relocate. Her head was twisted too much. Her face is already face in her back. Her arms and legs were twisted. Even her fingers and toes was twisted.

I felt my head aches from that thought.

"I'm still up. I can't forget what happened to her," Lyka said.

I sighed. That might left her a trauma.

"Let's just forget about that. We knew what will happen to her," I comforted.

"But we didn't expect that much. T-that's... That's brutal," she murmured.

I can't say anything, so I just keep my mouth shut.

"It's his fault," she murmured.

"His?" I ask.

"The odd man," she answered.

Speaking of the odd man...

"What's with him? I mean... When did he started with his err predictions?" I ask.

"As far as I remember, I heard about him when we graduated from college. Five years ago," she said.

"Who's his first victim? And in what way his first victim died?"

"What's his name again? Hmm... John? Jerick? Jayson?" she frowned. "It's something starting with letter j," she said.

"James," I said.

"Yes! James. James Ramirez. He's from our batch. And same university. I think he's one of your block mates in Entrepreneurial. You just didn't notice him since you have your own world," she said.

Well, I'm not going to disagree. It's fun to be alone.

"How did he die?" I ask.

"He died while peeing," she said.

"Gross."

"Agree. Because of that, no one believes on him, the odd man. And they thought he's crazy. Some of our batch mate bullied James because of the prediction thingy," she stated.

"When was his alleged day?" I ask.

"Our graduation day," she said, then look away.

I gasped, "Our g-graduation day?" I repeated.

"Yes, but the university staff moves quickly so the whole university won't panicked. When the emcee called his name, all of us thought he didn't attend because of the bullies," she stated. "So sad," she added.

"Don't tell me he's also your crush?" I gasped.

"J-just a little. He looks nice and kind. And he's genius," she said.

"But not as genius as me," I murdered, then smirks.

"Saying something?" she ask.

"Nothing," I said, then gave a grin. "What happened next?"

"His body found inside the university," she said. She's waiting for my reaction, but I keep on grinning.

"H-his p-private p-part was c-cut," she said while stuttering.

"He died because of that?" I ask.

"He loses too much blood," she said and I just 'ohh-ed'. "They thought one of his bullies did that. And as we know, our school is full of influential students, so no one gone to jail," she continued.

"Back to the odd man. Who is he before he became like that. Like a crazy man?" I ask to change the topic.

"He's a very successful man in business world. He even reached top 13 of being the Most Richest in the World," she said, that left me in 'awe'.

"His business was known all over the world. He sells knifes, scissors, mirrors, and any things that's related to sharp products or glasses. 78% in the world use his products," she added.

No wonder. That's the things we used for in our daily lives.

"He's also the co-founder of the game 'Who Will Die', which was the number 1 Most Paid and Most Played Online Game all over the world. I don't know who's the founder and the creator of the game because he is pretty mysterious," she uttered.

"How did you know that the founder was a he?" I ask, and she gave me a 'duh' look.

"The founder was top the Most Richest in the World," she said.

"Your underestimating females," I said.

"Does a female can do that?" she insisted.

"Still. The founder is m— nevermind. He's very successful. How did he end up being crazy?" I just ask.

"His wife and kids were kidnapped by someone. He uses his money, power, and connections to find his wife and kids. But still can't find them. He's too focus on ways to find his wife and kids. He forgot about the existence of his business. Years later, he found his wife and kids. Sadly, they're already dead. The other information about his wife and kids is confidential. He suffered from depression. He became crazy. Someone suggested to take him to the psychiatrist, but he lacks money. His business went bankrupt. A month later, he was found in the park. His been called as an odd man who tells people they'll die that night in an unexpected manner," she stated

"That's awful. Last one. How the game works?" I ask.

"I haven't played it yet, but one of my friends played it. It's a role-playing game just like how normal people live. They eat, work, bath, and such," she explains. "I heard it has premium. I just didn't know the difference."

"They also eat, bath, and such. The difference is they kill to live. They'll received a task ordering them to kill someone, in what time they should kill that person, and in what way they must kill it," I stated.

"H-how did you know about that?" she asks.

I smirk, "Let's sleep. I'm already sleepy."

©2020 Xiaojientrovert