14

Chapter 14

"N-no... No! no! L-lyka. Lyka! Lyka, open your eyes! No no no... W-what I have done? No no... I... I will call ambulance," I said to myself.

"You can't do that. You'll get arrested if they knew you stab her," he said. Mark said. He's here.

I know him from the very start. He's my right hand.

"It's fine. A-at least I save her," I mumbled.

"You can't save her now. She's dead. You killed her," he said.

I heard a loud bang inside my head.

I killed her...

I killed my only friend...

I killed my sister...

"Fuck!" I cussed.

I heard him sigh, "Watch this," he said, then gave me his tablet.

I look at him, wondering what does the video all about.

"Play it," he command.

I look again at his tablet and decided to play it. I stunned when I saw who's talking.

It's Lyka.

"Augh! Why this phone can't stand on her own," she's fixing the position of her phone. "Perfect!" she exclaimed, smiling. I felt my year running down in my cheeks.

"Hi, Lyn! I know once you saw this video, I'm already dead. I know what's your plan. And I won't tell how did I know it. I can't blame you. I snatched your father's attention that supposed to be only for you. Your angered and jealousy covered your good side. And I won't blame you for it. Even you're the most kindest or the most bad ass person in the world, I still love you," she smiled again.

Fuck! How can I ruin that angelic smile?

"I know you're confused why I'm so mad while telling you the tragic death of the Ramirez Family. They adopted me when our dad died. They treated me like their own child. They didn't treat me as others. They once named me, 'Angel Joy Ramirez'. They're truly an angel. Mommy Angela and Daddy Angelou was the perfect parents I ever encountered. But our dad is still the best," she chuckle.

"But Daddy Angelou's parent was different. They're manipulative, strict, greedy, wicked, evil, corrupt. They are demons. They forced Mommy and Daddy to do something bad like buying your mom's business. I'm sorry for that. I will gladly take the blame."

What the fuck did I do?! I... I killed an innocent people. Not just one, but... Oh my gosh! I can't take this.

"I tell this not because I want you to feel guilty. But because I want you to know the truth. I want you to continue your life... Please. You killed many people, but I still love you. Always remember that..."

"...Ate"

F-fuck! S-she called me ate? She called me older sister.

"I know you will feel guilty, that's why I'm here. I'm here to stop you if ever you will kill yourself," Mark said. But I didn't mind him. "Don't you ever kill yourself. Don't leave MIJ Corporation. You killed them, but you have your own reason," he continued.

But, I just shake my head and quickly pick up the pocket knife.

"Fuck! Even you kill yourself you won't be able to see her on the other world! They're in heaven, and you? In hell? Continue living. Let go of that knife. Please," he pleased.

I look at him, "Please, take care of MIJ Corporation. I trusted you," I said, and he panicked.

"But I realize," I added, then let go of the pocket knife. "I shouldn't let my emotions control me. Revenge was made only for coward people. Having a revenge is nothing. It didn't make me happy at all. It just make me feel worst," I stated. He sighs in relief.

"I'm fucking guilty! I... I killed innocent people... I don't deserve to continue my life. I know killing yourself is a sin. But... I'm sorry... I'm a coward. I can't continue my life like this. My conscience will eat me," I added.

"I... I can take you to psychiatrist. Just... Just don't kill yourself," he pleased.

I shake my head, "Thank you for being there always," I smiled before I quickly get the pocket knife and stab myself, directly to my heart. "Good bye."

I still heard him cussed before the darkness swallowed me.

Jayson was right. I will follow her. Emily was also right. No one can stop me.

I will follow her, even in the next life.

Dedicated to: Patrick Jordan Mambusado
©2020 Xiaojientrovert

All Rights Reserved

Thank you for reading!