8

Chapter 8

"Lyn! Wake up!" someone shouted.

I groaned, "Ten minutes," I mumbed, then pick some pillows to cover my face.

I heard my door shut, I sighed in relief. She left.

"Fucking shit! Let go of my legs!" I shouted, when she keeps on pulling my leg for me to get out in my bed.

"No! Not until you wake up!" she also shouted.

"I'm awake now, okay?!" I shouted while trying to get my leg.

"Good!" she exclaimed and let go my leg. "Quickly clean yourself and go downstairs. I cook breakfast," she said, then walked outside my bedroom.

I left a sigh, then go back to my bed. I'm about to sleep again when I hear her shouted.

"Faster!" she shouted.

"Aish!" I messed my hair out of frustration. I quickly get up to do my daily routine and get dress like my natural get up.

"Let's eat," she invited. She cooked fried rice, sunny-side up egg, tocino, and hotdog.

"Where did you get these?" I ask. I can't remember having this foods in my refrigerator.

"I woke up early, so I decided to buy some food in convenience store nearby," she answered.

I just nodded, then decided to start eating.

"Wait!" she shouted.

"What? No need to shout, geez!" I murmured.

"We need to pray first," she said.

"Ahh... P-pray?" I ask.

"Yes. Pray. We need to thank Him for his wonderful blessings. Let's sign of the cross, and start praying," she said, and I follow everything she do.

This felt new to me. I nearly forgot how to pray, especially Him. I already forgot when did I last pray. Maybe, when I'm still in elementary?" I don't know.

"The name of the father, the son, the holy spirit. Amen," she ended, then give me a wide smile. "Let's eat!" she announced. I just left a half smile to her and started eating.

Just like yesterday, we didn't have a chit chat and just focuses on our food. I can also forgot when did the last time I ate breakfast.

Minutes later, we already finished eating. I volunteered to wash the dishes since she's the who cooks. I'm still a little embarrassed to her. She just agreed and order me to go upstairs after.

"Now what?" I ask.

"I don't like your fashion sense, so her,e" she said, then handed me an one-shoulder crop top and a skinny jeans.

"No way on earth, I'm going to wear that," I murmured.

"Of course you will. Or you want me too..." she look at me from my head down to my toes.

I quickly covered my body, "Fine! I'm gonna wear this piece of shit— I mean, clothes." I said when she glared at me.

Why am I even scared on her? I'm the older one here!

Sigh.

"Where are we going now?" I ask.

"We'll stay at the park," she answered.

"From all of the place, why park?" I frowned.

"Let's see who will die next!" she giggled.

"I thought you have a trauma because of what happened yesterday," I mumbled.

"That's only your thought," she said, then giggled again.

She's weird. Aren't she going to hide or something? Because later on... We will die.

"Come here! Sit!" she said while tapping the space beside her.

"What am I? A dog?!" I exclaimed.

She giggled, "Just sit," she mumbled, then pull me.

"What's your plan now?" I started.

"Are you even listening to me earlier? I said we will wait for his new victim. Let's see who will die next," she stated.

I sighed. She's weird, really weird.

A look at our surroundings and saw a lot of people sitting at the bench like us and waiting for something.

"Hey!" I called her attention. "Don't tell me, they're also waiting for his new victim," I murmured while pointing those people.

"Yes. He's still pretty famous until now," she giggled. "You know, that odd man is very gorgeous back then. If you just let him take a bath, shave his beard, and a little makeover. Viola! He's back from being handsome. Jayson, the Cruel Man in Business World is back!" she exclaimed.

"Don't tell me, you also have a crush at him," I glared.

"Just a little," she said while showing his index finger and thumb making a small space.

"Gosh! You have a lot of crush!" I exclaimed.

"It's they're fault. They're too handsome!" she pouted.

"Geez! Don't pout! You look like a duck!" I judged.

"That's harsh. I have this natural reddish kissable pouty lips. If they saw me pouting, they're always tempting to kiss me," she stated.

"That's gross," I just mumbled.

"Nevermind. Let's go back with those people. This park is also called as open field cinema. And the main protagonist is Jayson, the Odd Man, and the antagonist is us, people," she explained.

My head knotted, "Is it not the other way around?"

"That's also what I thought before," she giggled. "But later on, my perspective has changed. He's a hero on his own story. He's killing bad people using his prediction," she explained. "Just like on his game, it's like he's the one who's giving orders in premium. And someone follows his order and later that night, they will killed. This like a virtual reality of his game 'Who Will Die'. And like on his game, when people go here they automatically ask 'Who Will Die?'"

©2020 Xiaojientrovert