Chautari

You're sitting in your bed, crying, as usual, but this time it's different. You had no reason to, you just were. Maybe because your dad was dead? No, no that's not it. You just wanted to. It felt good, the tears running down your face, tightly curling your body into a ball, head between your knees. Your hair flowed down your back and kept the heat on your neck. You get up in despair and decide to torture yourself by watching your favorite sad movie for the 20th time this week.

All of a sudden you listen to the screaming, crying, shouting. You were zoned out and weren't paying attention to anything.

"Ah," you say to yourself, "hunger. Feast on poison," you pause the tv to get some skittles, realizing the screams you thought were the tv didn't stop.

"Hold up," you walk over and look out the window, watching at giant robotic looking monsters fall from a black hole in the sky.

"Damn I wanted my candy. Now I have to evacuate? Rubbish." You turn around, grabbing your phone and keys, heading outside to 'run' away. You get out the door to see Iron Man fly right ahead and over to some people you didn't recognize.

"Ah, the city of New York. Wonderful," you say as people continue screaming and running away from the monsters.

A man on a motorcycle looking thing flys overhead, his long black hair flowing behind him. You watch as an arrow plummets toward his head.

"LOOK O-" you stare as he catches the arrow without even flinching. You smile but that quickly fades when the arrow explodes and he falls to the ground next to you.

"Sir, are you ok?"

"Do you know who I am?" He asked, getting up and brushing himself off.

"Uh, no, should I?" You say out of confusion.

"I am Loki. Of Asgard."

"Oh, Loki Odinson, I read about you, you're pretty cool,"

"That's Prince Loki to you. And my surname is Laufeyson, not Oh-Din-Son," he hastily pronounced the syllables in disgust."

"Prince Loki then, have a nice day. Good luck,"

"Beg your pardon?"

"I'll be on my way,"

"No you won't," he says as he points his long golden scepter at you, shooting a ball of blue towards you. You fall back, unable to stand. You lean to your side, looking at Loki,

"What did you do?"

"You'll find out later, midguardian," he says, adding an "eheheh" at the end and leaving.

"Oh," you let out as you fall onto your back, your chest throbbing from whatever be shot at you. You lift your head, searching for blood but there's nothing there. You attempt pulling yourself up again,  you get to your hands and knees, and crawl to the nearest object to pull yourself up.

"You good, kid?" You look over and see Tony Stark in his suit, holding his helmet under his arm.

"Will be," you groan, trying to remove yourself from hanging onto the pole that helped you up.

"Here, let me help," he puts his helmet back on and came over, wrapping the iron arm around you, lifting you off your feet. "How old are you, kid?"

"16,"

"Where are your parents?"

"My mom is on vacation in Hawaii with her husband, it's their honeymoon,"

"And your dad?"

"Dead,"

"Oh I'm sorry. What happened?"

"It was when we lived in Sokovia,"

"Oh, Ultron,"

"Yeah,"

"It's my fault, I didn't get there fast enough,"

"No, it's not your fault, don't blame yourself,"

He began to reply but something smashed into the side of him, causing him to drop you.

"Kid!" He yells as he watches you fall and hit the ground. Everything goes black.