Chapter 3 - Sacrifice

Early that morning, Ye Jin discussed to Jin Joo, In Na, and to the other elites that she wanted the bullying to stop already. It had already been two weeks anyway and she thought that if it was prolonged, it might disturb the school's normal functions soon.

"But they still act so full of themselves," Jin Joo complained.

"-They don't even seem apologetic," she continued. Against the idea of letting them off so easily. Ye Jin looked at In Na for her opinion.

"Though I think they need more beating, I also feel tired of them," In Na answered.

Ye Jin looked at her with curious eyes then In Na continued.

"What's the point of getting the small fishes? Just get the big one instead! And the little ones will die soon," In Na remarked evilly.

"In Na, yah! You're so evil, you brat!" Jin Joo exclaimed sarcastically, thinking she had pushed her aside again.

Ye Jin cleared her throat and they all turned to her, "So the plan is?"

* * *

"Me?"

MinJung was surprised by what Ye Jin said.

"It's natural that the leader takes responsibility for his members, right? If you accept the offer then we might even recognize the club. But, unfortunately, you won't be there. Just consider it as a gift for the club's future," Ye Jin said matter-of-a-factly.

"What if I don't?" Min Jung challenged firmly.

"Don't decide hastily. Considering your member's sake, I trust you'll make a wise decision. I don't usually wait but I'll give you until the class ends today. If you don't come, don't make me responsible for everybody," Ye Jin said, glancing at Tae Pyung shortly.

The Vice President courteously guided the elites out of the doorway, then turned to Min Jung.

"This is our last chance Min Jung."

Min Jung looked around and saw the expectant faces of her members.

"Time for class," she said and went out of the room.

The day passed so quickly, a very strange quiet day for Tae Pyung, Min Jung, and the other club members. The bullying stopped and they didn't even see any glimpse of the elites today. They remained in their classroom not talking to each other. Sensing the calm atmosphere which silence just made them more nervous and uncomfortable. As if something more evil was about to happen.

Before the alarm went off, Min Jung stood suddenly and looked at Tae Pyung and the other club members.

"I've decided."

She was about to leave the room when Tae Pyung stopped her.

* * *

Son Ye Jin was staring outside the window. There were only five students left in their classroom. Jin Joo was busy painting her nails while the boys were passing balls to each other. In Na, on the other hand, was checking her cell phone.

"Are they coming?"

Jin Joo asked impatiently although no one could tell. She couldn't perfectly paint her nails and kept on complaining that she had an appointment in a salon. But whenever they told her to leave, she would just continue painting her nails.

Ye Jin glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and noted that only one minute was left before 5 PM. Ye Jin sighed and was about to stand up from her seat when the door opened, revealing Min Jung. Ye Jin was relieved to see her.