II, WAYS OF WISTERIA

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

CALLIDORA'S POINT OF VIEW

Our walk through the many gardens of what I had learned is the royal palace of Olympus was quite fun if I am being totally honest. The wandering eyes that were on me, nymphs for the most part, did not bother me. Here, things were free and joyous, with little that could bother your happy day.

"It could be a means of the Fates," Artemis theorized about my prematurity, "You know how much they love to play around with our father. Last time, well, last time it was something that he hated. I think she is a joy to be around."

"Perhaps a simple mistake by my mother's body," Hebe said. All of their theories, well, most of them were quite outlandish. From a play by the Fates to Gaia being on her menstrual cycle, my sisters had many theories as to how I was born so early. The fact of the matter was (according to them) that I was not supposed to be out of the womb right now. While something like this had never been recorded, I suspect that my prematurity is natural. Just because something has never happened before does not mean that it is impossible. That would be absurd.

"Like those sorts of things would happen to Hera herself," Artemis denied. "This is preposterous, but alas, it has happened. A baby sister here for all of us to see. Callidora herself is proof of this insanity."

"Insanity," Hebe huffed, settling herself down on the ground. She was right under a tree filled with purple and pink flowers. "Come and sit with me, little one."

Doing as she asked, I sat myself down on the soft grass. It tickled my toes. "Sissy, what are we doing out here?"

"This plant is one that Artemis and I love to teach under. The Wisteria plant is one that we both admire for its vibrant color and unrelenting grace. Perhaps you will see it the same way as us, as I find you to be a graceful little goddess," I blushed at my sister's compliment. She let out a sweet laugh before magically bringing out a book. "I would have you read, but I think that would be boring for you. Instead, I shall read to you."

"Although you will be learning how to read and write in Greek tomorrow. English can be learned later, as it is not our native tongue." I nodded, looking down at the small book Hebe had in her hand. "Take it away, sister."

"Young Gods and Goddesses must learn who they are and what they will contribute to Olympus before their third birthdays or they will be cast down onto the Earth until they can find out for themselves," I shrunk at the thought that I could be kicked out if I didn't find something to do for myself, "During the first month of a young Goddess' life they must figure out what they want in terms of love and children. If one wishes to remain a virgin for the rest of their lives, this is often the time that they choose such a lifestyle. To be a maiden is an honor and a challenge."