ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁹

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ:

ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ ᴏɴ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴍᴇᴅꜱ

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Callidora's POV

I woke up with the smell of fresh Wisteria and roses lingering inside of our purple bed sheets where I slept the night before. Cuddled up with me, Marcus' eyes were wide open, glancing down at my half-asleep form as I brought myself closer to his hard chest. I wrapped more blankets around us, allowing the purple to devour me whole.

My mate smirked down at me as I opened up my eyes for the first time that day. Those calculating fingers of his ran themselves down my cheek, almost beckoning me to fall right back asleep in his strong arms. I resisted, barely keeping my pink eyes open long enough to stay awake.

Once he realized that I wasn't going back to sleep, he sighed. Taking away his hand from my warm cheek, Marcus carefully pulled me up, letting himself get a better view of my terrible morning face. "You look so perfect, my dear, even more perfect than before. I think I like this immortal form of yours."

Blush creeped up on me for the first time today, plaguing my cheeks. He always knew how to get me going. His compliments filled my chest with hope and happiness, two things I loved more than anything.

"Beautiful," he whispered, kissing my hot cheek, "Oh so beautiful. Oh so mine, my Callidora."

He never faltered in his ways of making me feel loved, always reminding me of how cherished I was, how I was his. I am his and he is mine. Most would not want to 'belong' to someone, but to have our bond meant just that. Equals, plain and simple. Everything was his and everything was mine, just as I wanted it to be.

"Good morning," I breathed out. My mate chuckled, kissing my forehead with care. "How long have you been here with me?"

"All night, my sweet," he informed, running a stray hand down my spine. "You looked so peaceful. I could not disturb such peace with my absence." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I see someone is cheery today. What would you like to do, my darling? There is still so much to explore, but I suspect you will be a bit sore from last night."

My pale hips were in fact sore, but thankfully were not bruised from our actions. It didn't matter much, our newly completed bond was well worth the small bits of pain and tenderness that lingered throughout my lower half. Marcus had been as careful as he could with me, but with me being so small and generally fragile and him being a very strong vampire, I was bound to be left with some issues walking.