ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹²

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Watching my feet pitter along the sidewalk has been the highlight of today, for most of the time was spent waiting on a certain letter from up above. My father has never been good with getting this done on time, but I've been waiting for almost a week and would like to be deemed something sometime soon. I guess I could blame air traffic, but we all know he speeds through everything anyways.

What more could I do? Marcus, while amazing and perfect, couldn't keep on spending every waking moment entertaining me. He had things to do, which often included copious paperwork that seemed to drone on for hours on end. He hates the stuff, but if Aro requires it he must fill it out.

During the past week I have started to show within my pregnancy, having a little bump appear on my pale belly. Marcus loved it, but it got in the way of so much. Cuddles were hard to have when the babies were the third and fourth wheels of your relationship.

Moments of solitude were spent outside, much to Marcus' dismay. He wants me curled up on the bed, resting at all times. While that would be nice, staying asleep all day couldn't be good for my health. Nighttime sleep was still necessary and midmorning naps could ruin my healthy sleep schedule that I had worked so hard to gain.

Little hand marks sometimes showed up on my belly whenever one twin decided they would bid their mother hello. Adorable little ones. One of the twins was very active inside of me, often making me nauseous and forcing up my food. I couldn't be angry for long, but it was those little annoyances that made life just a bit harder. Pregnancy was no joke, clearly, and as a goddess I had no clue how many times I would go through this process of procreation. I could have thousands of children, although naming that many babies would be a challenge in and of itself, let alone remembering all of them.

Even through my morning sickness I learned to love my little babies. I didn't know what their names were yet. Gender was also unknown, but I suspected that the outgoing baby was a boy based on my own instinct. He (or she) has an air of mischief surrounding them.

"Sister," I cocked my head, peering out the window to see who had called for me. It was brother Hermes. "Are you ready to go?"

"What do you mean am I ready?" Hermes rolled his eyes and hopped into my room through the balcony. "You can't just show up here and expect me to be ready to go somewhere, Hermes. I'm not very able right now and I have to check with Marcus-"

"Come on, little one, we can tell him!" I gave him an Are you serious look before shaking my head. "Do you want to get your titles or not, Callidora? Father won't wait forever."