PART THREE = JOST ADVENTURES: A FOUR-PART QUEST

The Central Division Quest: Goldfield Hotel 

The Pacific Division Quest: The Oman House

The Metro Division Quest: King's Tavern

The Atlantic Division Quest: Bobby Mackey's Music World

****

"My name is Tyson Jost. I was raised with my sister by my mom and grandparents. My grandfather cried when I was drafted and again when I scored my first goal for the Colorado Avalanche. I was always a firm believer of the paranormal, but I never believed in demons. One day, while fighting in the playoffs for the Stanley Cup, we made contact with one named Tkachuk.

Tkachuk latched onto me and when I joined the Ghost Adventures Crew for a lockdown, I summoned and unleashed this demon through the Ouija Board. It has taken control of the Pepsi Center and is a constant threat, growing stronger and stronger each day.

I will embark on a quest around America, searching four separate locations, cleansing and closing demonic portals, in the hopes of taking away Tkachuk's power, so that I can end him. I know that the road will be dangerous, but I am hopeful.

I will be joined by players from around each location, from each team.

Together we will work to rid this demon from the world and our league!

I'm your host with the most, Tyson Jost and these are MY Jost Adventures."