Jost Adventures: Goldfield Hotel (Night #2)

Tyson Jost Diary

September 21, 2020

Goldfield, Nevada

Miro jerks at the grip on his arm. "Let go of me, captain!" He kicks back at Benn, who tightens his grip on the young Finnish defenseman.

That's when all hell breaks loose. Perry lunges to seize Esa Lindell, throwing an arm around the defenseman's throat. Perron lunges and snatches Neal Pionk, startling him. Mark Scheifele attempts to free him, but ends up on his ass on the ground. Fiala seizes Mats Zuccarello and Duchene snatches G and Jason Dickinson, wrapping each of his arms around their necks and holding them hostage with unbelievable strength.

EJ, freaking out, is able to wrap his arms protectively around Gravy. Watson seizes control of Kirby Dach and Cale.

Nathan stomps his foot on the ground and unleashes a loud grunt of frustration. "LET THEM GO NOW! ON ORDERS OF THE AVALANCHE CAPTAIN!"

Benn throws his head back, snickering. "I don't see Landeskog here, MacKinnon."

"Hey, Benn, maybe we start with MacKinnon...?" Perry sneers in a creepy airy tone.

Nathan gulps and takes a step back.

"Some captain," Benn laughs. "Can't even stand up to me. What makes you think that you can stand up to Tkachuk?"

Nathan opens his mouth to say something, but I can see that he is scared to death. I can almost hear his heart pounding against his chest.

"Turns out it's your lucky day, Heiskanen," Benn grumbles, shoving Miro into Colton Parayko's arms.

The Dallas Star cracks his neck and pads toward Nathan, smirking evilly.

"Alright, alright, now Jamie Benn, you--!" I begin to snap before he unleashes a terrifying demonic roar.

Benn slips up to Nathan, seizing his arm in a rapid motion. His jet black eyes shimmer with mischievousness and he flashes a vampire-like smirk. Pulling Nathan toward him, he takes a creepy inhale of his neck, before saying in a dark, deep voice, "The fear here is overwhelming and powerful!"

Somehow things are WAYYYYYYY worse than I thought. My dream is coming to life and I'm beginning to think that it wasn't even a dream anymore. I glance at Gravy, seeing he is still wrapped up in the protection of EJ.

"Fear?" Nathan chokes out, still petrified in the grip of the Dallas Star. "What do you know of fear? I'm not frightened of you."

Benn snickers at him.

Dylan Strome folds his arms across his chest. "Oh please, cut the act, Benn! If you want to make out with Nathan MacKinnon, just go in Room 109 there, close the door and have at it. You're not scaring me one bit."

Alex DeBrincat nods.

Watson hisses something into Alex's ear and that seems to cause Alex to faint in place. He hits the ground hard and Watson cackles.

Stromer rolls his eyes.

G kicks back at Duchene, while Dicky shoves at Duchene's arm around his neck.

Just then a loud door slam from upstairs catches everyone off guard. It's then followed by footsteps and a dragging sound.

Stromer frowns.

A loud, echoing scream fills the room where they are all standing.

That finally gets to the young Blackhawk, who uncrosses his arms and snaps his head upward. His mouth slowly gaps open and then he screams and races out of the room. Zuccs tears free and bolts after him.