Crime

The club was in full swing now.

The dancer's were putting on their usual sexy performance.

It was pretty common that even when you approached the table to get drink orders the men couldn't even pry their eyes from the stage, instead simply stating their drink orders without so much as a glance your way.

Though it honestly didn't bug you, I mean that's the whole reason they were there so.

It was around 7:30-8:00ish when the group your boss had explained would be coming showed.

Much to your surprise (a pleasant one at that.) it looked to be a group of karate students- not the gangsters you'd thought that normally came in.

All of them appeared to be laughing and rowdy before taking their seats, a hootin' and hollering.

You watched your boss walk over, bowing to a stern looking chinese man with a braid- and next to him a tall japanese man with black slicked back hair.

The Chinese man didn't look to thrilled to be there.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr.Retsu-Mr.Katsumi."

The man called Katsumi laughed and nodded, giving your boss a firm handshake- while the man called Retsu simply sat with his arms crossed- a small frown adorning his face.

..........................

"You know, Katsumi....when you invited me to tag along for your ahem... birthday festivities- this isn't exactly what I thought you had in mind."

"Oh loosen up that whole 'Im a stern kung fu man.' Thing you got going on, Retsu. A little bit of fun never hurt a man. What'd you think we were gonna do? Arts and crafts?"

"Ooh welp teach-"

One of Katsumi's students began, playfully elbowing his master.

"-It looks like you might be makin' somethin' tonight~"

The group burst into laughter, making Retsu roll his eyes.

"You will not be 'making any babies' tonight. Your dad will have my head."

Katsumi turned bright red, whilst all his students howled with laughter.

"C'mon Retsu-"

Katsumi began.

"I'm not dumb. It was a joke I know what a condom is."

"Yes indeed....I'm sure you do what with your father having talked much of how he wished he'd worn one."

"OHHHHHHH BURRRRRN!"

"Hey, now that was a low blow...if you don't wanna stay here you don't have to."

"Hi there."

Both looked up to see a girl with E/C eyes and H/c hair looking at them expectedly.

............................

You took a deep breath and forced yourself over to this particularly rowdy and loud group.

"Hi there."

You began, feeling atleast twenty pairs of eyes on you.

You felt a sweat bead on your forehead.

"Can I get you any drinks tonight?"

Katsumi picked his jaw off the ground and smiled.

"Well sure but first I'd like a piece of you-"

Retsu elbowed katsumi in the ribs, effectively cutting him off.

"A beer. He'll have a beer."

Retsu mumbled awkwardly, pinching his temples.