Morning

When you tried to sit up that morning a slight burning sensation made you stop in your tracks.

"Ow."

You muttered, causing the russian man next to you to stir.

"What's the matter little певчая птица......are you sore?"

The russian man grunted sleepily.

Nodding you tried to stand again only for Sikorsky to pull you back down.

"Relax....Stop being so stubborn, your going to be sore for a bit."

This made you scoff.

"I'm not stubborn...."

Sikorsky chuckled.

"Are you really trying to argue that your not stubborn? Doesn't that kinda of contradict your point in itself...?"

"Shut up, Sonya."

This amused Sikorsky.

"Sonya??? What am I, some sort of russian trophy wife now?"

"Perhaps."

You squeaked as you were suddenly being flipped onto your back.

"Then as a 'trophy' I suppose its time for me to take my award..."

This made you squeak again.

"H-Hooold on now- I'm still recovering-"

"Then why don't we take that shower then? I mean I hope you'd be willing to take one with me now."

He replied with a smirk.

You nodded, biting your lip.

A loud squeal of surprise escaped your lips as you were plucked up bridal style and carried to the bathroom by a very naked Sikorsky.

Your face flushed as you tried not to think about it.

Still holding you in his grip Sikorsky somehow managed to turn the shower on, stepping inside and allowing you to slide down his body until your feet touched the floor.

This of course forced you to be pressed against him firmly, and you were able to feel every Angle and ridge.

And.....something else.

Thank god the hot water tinted your skin red because your face was surely the color of a tomato.

Sikorsky appeared to relax under the stream, thoroughly soaking his hair before reaching over and stroking his fingers through yours.

"Sikorsky?"

"Mm....?"

He replied half hearted-ly.

The man seemed quite relaxed under the stream of water.

"Why do you like fighting so much?"

You questioned as innocently as you could muster.

The man seemed taken aback but only for a moment.

"Back at it again...already?"

He replied warily.

"No...just genuine curiosity."

Sikorsky stopped stroking your hair, leaning down so that he was closer to your face a small smile pulling at his lips.

"I enjoy it for the same reason I enjoyed making you scream my last night."

You stuttered over your words a bit obviously flustered but somehow you managed to retort.

"It....It feels good being punched in the face? Or maybe you really are just a Masochist?"

"WHAT?! NO!"

"Yeah maybe your really just a kinky bastard then. I mean I've heard of being a little kinky but damn you russian's take to a new level."

"Little girl, it is not like that at all."

Sikorsky replied, grabbing the body wash from behind you.

"I don't enjoy pain- I enjoy challenge. It's been quite some time since someone has given me a challenge."

"It seems they're giving you more challenge then you can handle as of lately though..."

You mumbled under your breath, brushing wet locks from your face.

A small angry twitch on Sikorsky's forehead.

"Of course a girl wouldn't really understand..."

This made you smile.

"And that's why women have a longer life expectancy, love."

"What's the point of living if there is no excitement though?"

"Oh? And can you tell me where exactly you found excitement in a concrete cell?"

Sikorsky scoffed, pouring shampoo into his hand and applying it to your hair.

"I only stayed in prison when I wanted to. I could come and go as I please."

"Alrighty then..."

"What? Have you no faith in my russian blood?"

"Yeah...I'm sure it's great and all- Until the snow starts speaking finnish."

Sikorsky looked surprised.

"You...where did you learn about russian history exactly??"

You shrugged.

"I enjoy reading about wars really."

"And yet here you are judging me for enjoying the fight...and besides may I remind you that the russian's won both the winter war and the continuation war? Sure we took some horrific casualties but since when had the death of our men ever bothered russia?"

Sikorsky began rinsing the shampoo from your hair.

"Reading about it and actually doing it are quite different."

You replied softly.

"And what about the Russo-Japan war then?"

You continued with a shit eating grin.

Sikorsky narrowed his eyes at you.

"And yet my people were able to curse the people of japan so well that an earthquake hit straight afterwards."

"Russians are petty that way."

"Oh? I'm The petty one?"

"Yes. Yes you are."

"How?"