Tis but a scratch

'Phew...finally.'

You thought quietly.

It was about time.

You'd just gotten off of work after a quite a brutal shift and you wanted nothing more then to sleep.

When you'd woken up Sikorsky wasn't in the house.

Not that it bugged you much.

Once you'd reached your house you opened the door as quietly as possible hoping that the man was sleeping so that you'd get some peace and quiet.

Much to your surprise the guest bedroom's door was wide open and empty.

Maybe...maybe he'd left for good?

No.

That wouldn't make any sense.

He'd mentioned that he needed a main place to stay and come to when needed.

So it was more then likely that he was sleeping elsewhere.

Hmph...whatever.

You thought, undressing so that you could take a quick shower before the russian bozo got home.

Home? No this isn't his- ugh...shut up, brain.

Leaning against the wall of the shower you allowed hot water to run down your back, trying to release all that nights pent up frustration.

Then finally feeling refreshed you went to your bed, and practically jumped into the blankets for some well deserved sleep knowing that you didn't have to work tommorow.

.............................................

*BANG!*

Your eyelids sprang open and you shot up in bed.

"What the fuck? What is he doing??"

You shivered feeling your feet touch the ground, your floor feeling icy in comparison to your warm bed.

You gently opened your door, peeking out into the living room.

Immediately you noticed a large form leaning against the wall just inside the door.

"Sikorsky?"

You questioned.

"Dah...? Did I wake you?"

"Yeah kind of but why were you-"

You began stepping out of your room, only for the sight of him to make your mouth suddenly go dry.

There was blood all over his hands and face, dripping from large cuts.

His nose, abdomen, legs and arms- all covered in varying shades of bruises.

"W-What- what did you- what fuck happened to you?"

You managed out.

"Ah...I went searching for defeat. This no big deal really."

"No big deal-? Have you seen yourself?!"

"I am fines. I've hads worse then this, truly."

You scoffed.

"Oh I don't doubt that you have. Just shut up and follow me."

"What? But I can handle-"

"Now, Sikorsky."

The Russian man raised a brow at you, but then sighed to himself knowing you weren't gonna just let this go.

"Fiiiines."

He groaned out quietly.

"Yeash your such a baby."

You muttered, grabbing a hold of his wrist so that you could pull him along a little bit faster.

Once you'd sat him down on the edge of the tub- (with the threat of using force if he moved- this was met with an amused look from the man)-
You quietly plucked some stuff out from under your sink.

Bandages, Disinfectant, Neosporin, a needle, medical thread, rubbing alcohol, Hydrogen peroxide and Tylenol for any pain.

First you picked up a washrag, running it under warm water.

You could feel the russian's eyes on which didn't bug you that much but knowing what you had to ask him next.

"Take off your shirt, please."

The russian smirked.

"You knows, you should take me to dinner first?"

You shot him a glare, picking up the disinfectant spray, tempted to do so without cleaning his wounds first. knowing it would sting pretty damn well.

"Alright, alright....no need for such dirty looks."

Sikorsky allowed the shirt to slip over his head, and fall to the ground.

You felt awkward but quickly forced yourself to push it away so that you could focus on the task at hand.

You gently cleaned away any remnants of blood both dried and fresh.

The smirk Sikorsky wore on his lips tempted you to push down harshly though by some miracle you resisted.

Finally you picked up the disinfectant spray and you sure as hell made sure to spray him down, enjoying the little grimace he gave you before wrapping up his wounds.

You'd just finished applying the final bandage to his cheek when you turned around to put the supplies away.

"Hm? That's all?"

"What?"

Sikorsky smirked.

"Your not gonna kiss it better?"

You gritted your teeth, suddenly filling with determination.

He thought he could try to embarrass you eh?

Two could play at that game.

Calmly, before Sikorsky could stand you pressed down gently on his shoulder, leading him back down onto the edge of the tub.

"Huh?"

Leaning down, you gripped both of his shoulders before pressing a gentle yet firm kiss to his bandaged cheek.