Provocation

You pulled away with an innocent smile.

"There. Better?"

Sikorsky seemed to observe you quietly as you put the rest of the supplies away.

You gently picked his shirt up off the floor to wash.

Once you'd left the bathroom he lifted a hand to touch the spot on his cheek.

For some reason Sikorsky couldn't shake the feeling of being unsatisfied. Yet somehow he felt content.

By this point you'd made your way into the living room and back into your bedroom to grab the large man another set of clothes since his were covered in blood.

You moved quickly, tossing the shirt in soap and cold water, in an attempt to make sure it wouldn't stain.

you'd shut the water off and went turn around but instead ended up walking into what felt like a brick wall.

When in reality you'd walked straight into Sikorsky, not realizing he'd been standing behind you, his gaze oddly fixated on your back.

You heard him mumble something, and hold up his pants for you to take, standing there in only his boxers.

Sputtering, you quickly plucked the pants out of his hand, also tossing them into the washer with his shirt, unable to turn around and look at him.

You were pretending to fiddle with some of the settings on the washer when you felt a presence directly behind you.

Before you could react a pair of large hands found your hips, effectively holding you there in that position.

You felt his breath tickle you ear as he murmured something in russian that was almost incomprehensible.

"Znayesh', ya deystvitel'no byl by ne protiv vernut' tebe odolzheniye, sdelannoye raneye...."

What?

Before you could ponder on what he could possibly be whispering he nuzzled your hair making you jump.

A deep chuckle resonated in his chest, which you could feel since he was pressed to your back.

You felt a large hand brush the hair away from your neck, before a pair of lips kissed the side of it.

A shiver went down your spine and you took a sharp breath- The contrast from his cool lips against the warmth of your neck.

And like that he pulled away.

What?

You had turned to face him but he was already walking back to the guest room.

He was smiling to himself as he shut the door behind him.

WHAT WAS THAT?!

You subconsciously brought a hand to your neck, the coolness of his lips still settling there.

What were you getting yourself into?