Brutal

Heartache.

That's what you felt.

After being unable to answer kozue earlier that day you'd shook your head and just left.

Sure you felt a bit guilty leaving her there but at least you hadn't left her with a brawling Baki and Sikorsky.

Grinding your teeth, you ripped the door to your house open, slamming it behind you.

You had so much pent up frustration.

And how long had you known this man? What?

About a month now???

And he was already making you this crazy?

Jesus fuck.

You'd been walking around for hours before you came home.

Trying to calm yourself and let go of all the pent up rage.

By the time you'd gotten home, it'd grown dark outside.

The lights of the city looked beautiful from window, though the view did little to soothe you.

The view just reminded you Sikorsky was probably out there somewhere doing who knows what, and trying to fight everyone.

Baki was definitely gonna be up your ass now.

Changing your clothes you tossed yourself down on your bed.

Honestly you just wanted to sleep your sorrows away.

Hopefully if you were lucky you wouldn't wake up.

...........................................

Shit.

Where'd you gone?

By the time Sikorsky came to, the sky was beginning to dim.

Baki-

That little fucker had managed to kick him in the back of the head pretty hard, rendering him unconscious.

Though that wasn't his main issue right now.

Where were you?

He hadn't remembered seeing you run off-

Well not like he would have he was to preoccupied and focused, fighting Baki.

He rubbed his aching head, slowly standing.

'So, she's with me willingly. What you gonna do about it?'

Ooooh shit.

Right.

Sikorsky groaned mentally.

'Why oh why was I foolish enough to say that? Oh right...I was trying to provoke the little bastard... But Y/n probably goings to be angry with me...'

Sikorsky thought with a groan.

"Not to mention the fuckers gonna be up our asses now..."

Sikorsky mumbled to himself, beginning the trek back to your house.

................................

*Click*

Sikorsky tried to close the door as quietly as possible, hoping that you were in bed by now

Walking lightly on his feet, he made his way over to your open bedroom door and felt his mouth go dry.

Your were sprawled across the bed on your back in nothing but a tank top and your underwear.

He stepped closer, eyeing the expanse of your legs, the soft city lights dancing across your smooth skin.

You'd forgotten to close your blinds.

With one arm tucked under your pillow, your other hand resting on your stomach.

On of your legs was slightly raised, hiking up your tank top just enough that it rested atop your hips.

Sikorsky held his breath for a moment, fighting internally for self control.

You definitely wouldn't want it after the shit he pulled today....

Didn't mean the temptation wasn't there....

You were beautiful after all.

Maybe...

Just maybe...

Sikorsky lifted his shirt above his head, tossing it off to the side while keeping his gaze set on your sleeping form.

Kicking his shoes off, he carefully crawled onto the bed until he was hovering over you.

..............................................

You could feel part of the bed being weighed down, and this brought you to a semi-groggy state.

What?

The weight shifted until you could feel something weighing down the bed on either side of you.

You could also sense a presence directly above you and you could hear it.

Breathing.

Warm breath ghosted over your cheeks, though the tip of your nose was still cold.

Despite being hesitant you managed to force yourself to slowly open your eyes.

..........................................

(End of this chapter note: I drew this, I do not own the character but I do own this art, I made it and I am very proud of it😭 if you'd like to use it for inspo or ANYTHING at all really please ask me first. I worked really hard on it so I'd appreciate it. Anyways thanks for reading so far and another update will be coming soon🙂.

Pica-Bunny~💕