Lost in Thought

When you'd woken up that morning Sikorsky was actually still in bed sleeping.

Knowing his clothes were still in the dryer you quickly grabbed some more of your dads, a black Tshirt and jeans.

Why did you still have so many of your dads clothes....?

Because honestly after the man had died you didn't have the heart to toss them.

It would be like tossing away the only pieces of your father you had left.

As quietly as you could you entered the bedroom of the sleeping Russian.

Huh...

You smiled, looking at his sleeping face.

At least he didn't look grumpy or crazy when he was sleeping.

You carefully tiptoed closer, laying the clothes on the nightstand next to him.

He seemed to grumble something in his sleep, a few strands of hair coming loose and turned his face further into the pillow.

Reaching out your hand you brushed the stray strands out of his eyes before exiting the room quickly.

..................................

You were cooking breakfast when you heard the door to your guestroom open.

Sikorsky seemed surprised to see you were home.

He'd put on the clothes you'd left out for him.

"Good morning... You no have work today?"

"Ah, no."

You responded, glancing at the man.

"I see they fit okay."

Sikorsky nodded.

"How did you enter room without waking me...?"

"Uh whatcha mean?"

"I am Strong fighter! I normally can hears when enemies approach. Even when I sleeping!"

You smiled evilly and a small giggle escaped from you, but you shrugged.

"Told yah I could sneak in while your sleeping."

Sikorsky's face went pale.

"Nah...I'm just messing with you. You were probably just a little tuckered out from fighting yesterday. Maybe you were to tired to notice me?"

Sikorsky seemed to nod at this.

"Here, why don't you sit down and eat?"

Sikorsky seemed taken aback.

"You...you cook for me?"

Shifting your glance solely to the food you fidgeted a bit.

"Yeah...?"

Sikorsky sat down at the table and allowed you to set the food in front of him.

A rice omelette with bacon.

Simple enough really.

"Japanese really do put rice in everything?"

You sat down across from him.

"Yeah...so?"

Sikorsky smiled and shook his head.

"Is nothing."

You eyed him suspiciously.

"Oh... I'm taking you clothes shopping today."

Sikorsky paused.

"What....What fors?"

leaning back a bit, you traced at the lines on your hand.

"Well...I don't have THAT many of my dads clothes just a few sets and..."

You began hesitantly.

"They're to important to me to be Ripped, shredded or covered in blood..."

You mumbled out, not really looking at the man.

It looked as though the man wanted to say something but you spoke first.

"It's just their the last piece of him that I have....I know if probably sounds stupid to you. Sorry."

Sikorsky pulled at the end of his shirt, rubbing the fabric between his fingers.

You'd.....

You'd cared enough to give him clothes that were literally your father's?

"It okay's."

You nodded, a bit relieved.

"Dah so...will we be goings then?"