Processing

You'd been comfortably sleeping, and enjoying the warmth of the man sleeping next to you when your phone buzzed.

You quickly sat up, cautiously moving the russian man's arm away from your midsection and quickly plucking up the phone before its noise could wake Sikorsky.

The Cold flooring made you shiver slightly but you walked from the room as quietly as possible.

You grimaced a bit still feeling sore down below.

Only once you were safely in your living room did you answer.

"H...Hello?"

"H-Hey! I'm sorry (Nickname) I know it's late..."

Your brows furrowed.

"B...Baki? How'd you get my number?"

"Ah...I got it from Kozue's phone. I really need to talk to you. I really wanna know some things."

"Like what?"

"Look I- I'm outside. Can I come in?"

You IMMEDIATELY panicked on the inside.

You couldn't let him know Sikorsky was in your bedroom.

"Actually I have a uh...friend over and erm... She's sleeping. I can just c-come outside."

"Oh...alright then."

Standing quickly, you made your way over to the door quietly and slipped outside.

Once Baki saw you he put the phone away.

"Jesus, Baki....it's two in the morning what are you doing here?"

"Loook I know and I really sorry about that. But I just have been thinking about it and really wanted to know."

The teenage boy replied, sliding his hands into his pockets awkwardly.

"What have you been thinking about so much that you had to come here so late?"

"About- Listen about last week...about what happened with Kozue-"

He began.

"How the hell do you know Sikorsky? Its not exactly everyday someone personally knows a death row inmate."

Shit.

"Ah...like I said that night...it's a long story."

"I'm listening."

Shit, shit, shit.

"Well..."

You began, trying to think of a way to make something up.

"You know where I work...right?"

Baki tilted his head a bit.

"Yeah that uh....ahem, that uh club place, right? It is pretty dangerous working in a place like that, Y/n. Attracts all sorts of shady characters."

You rolled your eyes.

"Look Baki,-"

You began with a smirk.

"-Becoming a bad bitch wasn't really what I planned to do with my life but...Tah-dah! Here I am. And if it's the patrons your really worried about you shouldn't be. Trust me, I know better then to be kissing fuck-boys, especially when my lipstick is forty-eight dollars."

Sighing dramatically, you also gave the boy a small shrug.

"Can't afford it, y'know?"

Baki leaned back.

"As to why girls spend so much on that type of stuff I'll never know...but so what your telling me you met him there?"

You nodded.

"Yup. He came in just after a big group of those Shin shin kai students. I was just his waitress. Started a fight with the guys actually."

"All of this happened and you didn't say anything? Y/n, why didn't you tell me???"

You shrugged again.

"Well I'm fine, aren't I?"

Baki sighed.

"Look..."

He rubbed the back of his head.

"The next time something like this happens just let me know, okay?"

Nodding, you started to wave the boy away.

"Okay I will, jesus. You need to go on home, kiddo. You have school in the morning!"

This made Baki laugh.

"Hey, I'm only younger by two years!"

"Uh-huh..."

You mumbled, shooing the boy away.

Only when he was out of sight did you breath.

Jesus that was close.