Fated

So far the night had been mostly uneventful, besides the group requiring most of your attention.

Because they had been running you a bit ragged (being such a large group and all.) You almost failed to notice the large blond man come in and sit nearby in your section.

Since your gaze was down in your pen pad you walked towards the blond man, failing to notice his intimidating aura considering just how busy your mind was.

............................

Sikorsky smiled, approaching the building.

He'd been tailing the large group of fighters, hoping that he'd find his defeat from one of the men.

He hadn't been expecting to follow them into such a lovely establishment.

"What....lovely establishment."

He mumbled aloud.

Ah what the hell, why not?

He'd been in prison for quite a while so it'd been a while since he'd seen any women so...

"Meh, If I am asks, I tell to them to store I am going."

(Note: As someone who's friends with a few russians I can confirm that this is how they speak XD. For someone whose first language is english it would sound like "Well If I'm asked I'll tell them I went to the store.")

The large russian man found a seat towards the back, still close to the group but not close enough for them to be suspicious.

..........................

"Excuse me."

The blond man called, making you walk to his table, your gaze not leaving the pen pad until you were done writing.

"Yes? What can I get for you?"

"Are you girl that I order drink from?"

The accent startled you enough that it made you look up.

The man was large and intimidating.

You hadn't really been expecting a foreign voice and in your shock all your brain could focus on was the accent and you spoke before your brain could process the words.

"Dah. I am girl you order drinks from. What I get for you?"

Oh no.

You had not just said that in a mock russian accent.

You were to busy imagining your funeral in your mind to notice the man lean back in surprise.

Well you must've sounded more convincing then you thought because the russian man smiled at you warmly.

"Well, well I not expected to see another russian! You are from where?"

'Oh no....'

You thought.

If you fessed up now would he be insulted? But if you kept it up what if he comes again anyways? Would he complain to your boss.

Well...at least the man seemed excited...

You listened to his accent carefully, articulating on how to sound next.

"Ah well. Nyet, you see uh...Siberia. I comes from Siberia."

You said carefully, your voice sounding soft against the music playing for the dancers.

He smiled again, making your face heat up.

"Ah yes, you say where it is most colds, dah? Is been while since I go there."

You nodded awkwardly, taking his order.

(And no it was not vodka, Presumptive bastards...)

"Well, I must be goings to to take other orders."

The russian smiled and nodded.

"I hopes to make acquaintances. Here, has number of mine. Might I have number of your's?"

'Oh god.'

You thought.