Whoa Pt.2

(Smut warning. Now would be the time to sliiightly tilt the phone away if your around anyone. Enjoy.)

His teeth grazed your neck, his hands exploring every inch of you.

Arching into his touch, your hands gripped the sheets underneath your body as you struggled to calm your breathing.

Calloused hands slid your tank top over your head.

His lips mouthed at your neck before slowly moving, traveling down to your chest, and sliding to your stomach.

He stopped, making sure you looked down at him as he caught your underwear between his teeth, slowly dragging them down your legs, his gaze not leaving yours.

Dropping them from his mouth, he leaned forward kissing your lower half softly but making no moves to take it further, instead slowly kissing his way back.

He nibbled you lips, before pushing his tongue inside and caressing the back of your neck so he could kiss you deeply.

Your nails dug into his sides feeling him grind against you, rubbing and pressing himself to your heat through the cloth of his pants.

He felt pretty big and this made you quiver with fear and arousal.

"Your so warm and wet..."

He murmured against your lips, sliding his hand down between you and slipping two fingers in.

You couldn't help but gasp, his fingers stretching you and adding a slight sting.

"I'm sorry..."

He murmured again.

"But If I don't it's gonna hurt a lot more."

One of your hands stroked his neck while the other remained clutching his side.

You moaned his name softly as he brushed something, leaving you writhing.

"There it is..."

He purred against your neck.

Pulling his fingers away, he grabbed a hold of your legs, pulling you towards him.

Upon hearing him undo the button on his pants, this sent a wave of nervousness through you.

Your legs started to falter and close slightly but his large rough hands gently pulled them apart again.

He leaned in close to you, nuzzling the side of Your face before pulling back to look at you.

"Sweet girl....are you scared?"

Your cheeks heated up significantly.

"Don't be..."

Pressing a kiss to your lips you felt the tip quickly push in.

You bit your lips to hold in your cries, the bite of your nails returning to his back.

"Ты такой тугой..."

(Your so tight...)

Sikorsky hissed, gripping your hip harshly, using the other hand to guide himself the rest of the way in.

He forced himself to settle down for a moment, looking up at you for confirmation.

Your hand cupped one of his cheeks, stroking it and nodding at him.

He pulled out about halfway before slowly pushing himself back in.

It hurt a first but after a few thrusts you felt a sweet friction building up, sending sparks up your spine.

"S-Sikorsky-"

You panted, making him look at you.

"H-Harder- please."

You begged softly, feeling him shiver with anticipation.

He planted his hands on either side, before dropping down and wrapping his arms around you.

Your legs tightened around his waist feeling him quicken his pace, the sound of skin brushing against each other. Filling the room.

This left you moaning and gasping for air, a tight knot building up in your stomach.

Sikorsky grunted moving faster feeling you tighten around him, he felt his self control slipping away and before you could register his change in demeanor he'd pinned your wrists down next to your head, and kissing you hungrily.

He was fucking you into the mattress at inhuman speeds, your loud mewls filling the room.

Finally you couldn't take anymore, feeling the knot burst you felt your lower half violently spasm, tightening around Sikorsky so much he could barely move.

He cursed loudly, using his strength to keep pounding into you.

Just before he could cum inside he pulled out, releasing himself on your stomach.

Panting heavily, he plopped down on top of you.

Once you'd managed to catch your breath you laughed softly, pushing gently against him.

"Sikorskyyyy- your squishing meeeee-"

You squeaked, gasping for air.

"But it's comfortable...."

He murmured, cuddling further into your neck.