20. Trust issues..📌

Hardin POV

"Tess calm down, they're at my dads house.... and they're staying for 2 nights or as long as we take to solve our problems"

"But we really need to fix our problems, we can't keep living like this, it's toxic and that's the least thing we need right now"

She opens her mouth to talk but then closes again

"I want you to know I'm here for you, we need to talk about our feelings and what is happening, we need trust, we have lost it and we need to learn how to trust each other again"

"I'm sorry for over reacting, it really must been shocking to find out you were pregnant, how long have you known for?"

She sights and I wipe her tears away

"I only found out today.... that's what I wanted to tell you, I'm sorry but I wasn't sure if I wanted to take or not the test"

"I just wasn't feeling it, I thought I was just stressed, overwhelmed, well I am actually but I really didn't suspect being pregnant till I saw my period tracker"

How could I be mad at this girl....
I wrap my arms around her and she cries on my chest

"What are we going to do hardin...." she cries more

"We are going to get through it, like we always do" I whisper on her ear

I'm just saying that to make her feel better, but I really don't know.... I don't know what we are going to do

A baby is a huge thing, and we can't have it if we don't fix our problems, first we need to make sure our relationship is healthy

How are the twins going to react to this, I haven't thought of that, they hate when we are around of babies

Just imagine having a baby, they wouldn't get the attention they need, and we would be all day taking care of the baby

"Maybe is what we need" fuck my mouth speaks before I even think of what I'm saying, of course is not what we need

"It's not hardin, and you know it, it's my fault, I must've forgotten to take te pill, I just swear I didn't, it's part of my routine, I've been doing it for 5 years"

"Well you mu-"

"It's both of our fault" she cuts me of "it is, we have been having sex every time we fight, and that's unhealthy"

"We do it when we are mad, not in love, we do it for pleasure, it's just that you can't take your hands off me, That's the problem"

"What?! Oh so now it's my fault? That's how you feel when we are having sex?! You really just have it for pleasure?!" I laugh, is she serious?

"I do it because I love you, because it connects me with you, and that's what makes me forgive you, because I fucking love you tessa!"

"We are so toxic, and we can't keep living like this, I always try to keep my temper, but you don't help"

"Hardin you c-"

"No tessa! that's what I do! I always try to be a better person for you! But you don't seem to notice!"

"So you are saying you don't love me anymore?! That's what you are trying to say?!"

She look at me "of course not hardin! You just take everything I say in a bad way, you don't understand how I feel! You are just selfish! Always thinking of what you do or feel!"

"But have you seam to notice how I feel?! No! You couldn't even suspect I was pregnant!"

I just feel like smashing everything "ok so what do you want to do about it then?! Do you want to give up everything we have been through?!"

"That's what you want?!" I shout at her and she looks at me with tears

"fine with me then! Do whatever you want! Find your perfect man who only gives you pleasure during sex! Because I'm telling you no one in this world is going to love you the way I do!"

"No one!"

"Stop it! You know that's not what i want! I do love you! I love you more than anything in this world!" Tears roll down her cheeks

"Then what tessa?! I don't understand what you want me to do! I yelled at my own kids today because of you!"

"Because of me?!" She asks me fully crying "just hear yourself! This is not the hardin I fell in love with! This is not the one I love!"

I grab her favorite flower pot and smash it "then find another one! I don't care!" What am I saying! I can't live without her, or stand seeing her with another guy, fuck! I keep smashing it

She pushes me "why would you do that!" She tells me crying "that was my grandmas pot! It was the only thing I had left of her!" She punches my chest crying

"Why are you like This! I hate you! You knew how important it was! She was the only one in my family I loved! And now it gone!"

She falls on her knees and cries, trying to put it back together...

————————————————————
Drama, drama, drama...
Are they going to be able to fix their problems?!😕
Are they going to split?
What are they going to do with the baby?! 😳
Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️