epilogue (short)

I was super young when I wrote this book and I ended up rushing it lol

.

"There's my favourites bridesmaid," Kasey says before wrapping her hands around Venus. Venus gives her a huge smile in return.

"You look beautiful, Kasey," Venus says genuinely. The girl sure looked beautiful in the white dress and veil. It reminded Venus of her wedding. Her eyes shine at the memory.

"Thank you. But you looked more beautiful," Kasey winks.

"I still haven't forgiven you for that night, though," Venus says playfully.

"Oh, come on, did you seriously think I'd like someone like Ace? No offence to you honey. It was his idea to make you jealous anyway," Kasey replies. Venus chuckles at her, remembering the old days.

"It worked though, didn't it," a deep voice startles both the girls.

"You look beautiful, baby," Ace wraps his hand around Venus.

"You've told it like a hundred times today, Ace," Venus blushes before looking at her husband.

"Oh come on, it's been seventeen years already and you two act like newlyweds," Kasey chuckles.

"I wish my husband was as romantic as Ace, though. Especially that time when he showed up at the airport, Venus you must have been thrilled," Kasey continues dreamily.

"I was," Venus says. That was indeed one of the best days of her life.

"Oh, but I got slapped, thrice," Ace says in a small voice, playfully, causing both the ladies to chuckle.

"You deserved it," Venus winks at her husband and gives one of her warm smiles. Ace grins and kisses her head. He did deserve it, he knows.

"Kasey," a voice calls out. Kasey excuses herself and walks away.

Venus senses the loving gaze of her husband. She turns to look at him with a questioning expression.

"What?"

"I love you."

Venus chuckles before wrapping her hand around Ace's neck and pulls him into a long kiss.

"I love you too."

T H E
E N D

How did you like the story? Let me know♡♡

Anyway, what's your favourite color?

P.s. - The comments in this chapter are hilarious. Btw, I did mention that it was a short story, go look at the tags.

And, I warned you at the very first chapter that the ending was rushed.

And this is my first book on Wattpad (my other books are way better).

So, don't patronize me! <3

Thank you for reading <3

It would mean the world to me if you checked out my books from the 'His' series, they are better written and have a better story plot :)

Check out my meme book- Halal Memes if y'all are Muslims. It is a compilation of Islamic memes and is very relatable, I swear ;)