16.1 Yes || ہاں

Note: DOUBLE UPDATES today. ♥️♥️
I would really really appreciate your comments today.

main kisi ki zaroorat nahikhwaish banna chahti hoon میں کسی کی ضرورت نہیں خواہش بننا چاہتی ہوں

khwaish banna chahti hoon
میں کسی کی ضرورت نہیں
خواہش بننا چاہتی ہوں

The night slowly waned away, and a dewy beautiful new dawn came stealing in. A ruddy gleam shyly peeked in through the curtains, stirring me up from my dreamy sleep. I rubbed my eyes, while a soft smile flirted with my lips seeing my cheeks glow with the morning freshness. I trudged to the window, pushing the curtains open, allowing myself to bathe in the splendour of the early morning sunshine.

My heart fluttered with a glimmer of tender hope. Today was a new day, a new beginning, a new start. The restless nights, days of languor and long weeks of fear and worry were finally over; today I felt at peace. A joyful smile quivered on my lips, and I folded my arms drawing in a deep breath. My rebellious heart swelled with an impetuous warmth, as my mind painted a happy picture of the coming days.

However I hadn't forgotten my doubts in my delight and a small fear still lurked in the back of my mind. My decision might not appease to everyone, but today I was done with the endless doubts, fears and conjectures that had harassed me in the past few days. I had made my decision. I had trusted my instinct and let my heart guide me, because I knew my heart wouldn't betray me.

A wedded surprise flickered on the faces of my family when I entered the dining room to join them for breakfast. The past few days, I had remained locked up in my room, apart from yesterday when Aliyaar forced me to join everyone for lunch. However the surprise soon withered into pleasant smiles when I pulled out a chair to seat myself.

"I'm glad you're out of your room. How is the fever?" Dad asked, folding the newspaper aside.

"I'm much better." I chirped. "The temperature has been normal too." I picked up the slice of toasted bread, slithering it with butter. My mother's eyes rounded seeing the conspicuous amount of butter on my bread, but for a change she remained quiet and I almost stifled a laugh. "It's just butter mommy." I smiled fatuously.

"A little too much butter, Shany." Her eyebrows furrowed warily, but she passed me a rigid smile. "Would you like some juice? It's your favourite pineapple."

"Sure. I'd love some." I replied, passing her my glass.

"You seem unusually happy today." Zayan eyed me curiously.

"Because I'm happy." I wasn't surprised through, today I felt so free, so airy, floating on the new feeling like a weightless feather. Happiness probably shone in my eyes and smiled on my lips.