AtsuKage

Kageyama POV
At Nationals

I was busy stretching when Atsumu came over.
"Hey, do you want some help stretching?"
I hesitated since earlier he had tried to get me angry saying that my team better not suck.
"I don't know if you'd be able to help." I said with a scoff.
"Oh c'mon Tobio-kun you know I think your amazing. I just have doubts about your teams abilities..."
"They will surprise you."
He bent down behind me on the floor and whispered in my ear.
"I'm hoping for other surprises today" he picked his head back up and continued to say, "c'mere let me help you get proper position."
He grabbed my inner thighs and spread apart to make my legs form a v-position. This caused me to yelp and grab his hands.
"Relax I'm just putting you in a good stretching position." He spoke as he gave my thighs a final squeeze before letting go.
"Put your arms in front of you and I will help push your body down."
Blushing I nodded as I put my arms on the floor in front of me.
He grabbed right above my hips and started pushing me down.
He kept going as I was getting closer to getting flat on the floor.
"I-it hurts." I stuttered.
"So stiff kageyama." He paused leaning forward on top of me. "I have to loosen you up." He whispered once again.
"M-mnh" I embarrassingly moaned.
"Oh are you enjoying this?" He questioned.
"N-no nhh" his right hand slowly went in my shirt feeling my stomach.
"You have abs but your skin is so smooth." He said soothingly as he started to nip small nibbles on my shoulder.
"A-atsuma what are you doing?"
"Do you feel good?" He asked as his cold right hand started twisting my nipple.
I blushed and nodded.
He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "Let's go to my room." And then licked and bit at my ear.
He picked me up not carying who watched and we made it to his hotel room. He opened the door and we went inside. As soon as he closed the door he slammed me up against it and took my shirt off.
"You're so pretty y'know that?"
I blushed and looked away.
"Now now baby you need more confidence. Look at me and say you're pretty." He smirked.
"I-im pretty."
"Good boy." He started to kiss me biting my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in. A few minutes of making out we pulled away with a string of saliva connected to our lips.
He panted and then said,"I wanted to do this the first moment you opened your mouth. So awkward yet feisty. I'm gonna make you my slut. My pretty little bitch."
"Make me your bitch. Please please. I want it so bad!"
"Look how needy I made you." He said putting me on all fours on the bed. There was a mirror right in front of me. My reflection showed a red flushed version of my face.
"You see how you look. You are going to look even more wrecked when I'm done with you."
He took of my pants and underwear and his shirt and sweats.
"Count."
I looked at him confused then felt a stinging sensation on my ass.
"N-ghhh one!"
...
"Twenty A-ah"
He yanked my hair so I was facing the mirror again.
"Look at you now. Look at what I did to you and I haven't even fucked you yet."
My eyes were puffy and wet from crying. I looked wrecked.
"Please fuck me." I said starting to sob as the pain of not releasing started to effect me.
"Hey hey baby." He said gently grabbing my face and caressing my cheeks, "what's wrong don't cry like that." He planted a kiss on my forehead and then said, "I'm going to prep you now okay?"
"O-okay" I said hushed.
"So cute baby. So cute just for me right? No one has seen this side of you. Look at how vulnerable. Don't show anyone else okay?"
"Mhm I won't dady."
"S-shit." He moaned.
He went behind me and spread my ass. I felt him spit on my hole. I waited a few seconds until I felt a hot and wet tongue making it's way into my hole.
"D-dady oh my god."
"You like that?" He asked coming up to spank my ass.
"Y-es ahhhh"
He went back to eating me out as he slipped in a finger. He took out his tongue and added another finger.
I came on the sheets as I moaned.
"Fuck baby... just from my fingers? Were they that good?"
"So good so good! Please fuck me!!"
It went silent till I looked in the mirror to see him looking at me. We kept eye contact while he slipped inside of me. He stopped when he was all the way in and my back slowly arched in pleasure.
He pushed my chest down on the bed so my ass was the only thing up. He started to slowly thrust in and out.
"You're so tight. Fuck I can't hold back." He said as he started pounding into me.
In the mirror all I saw was me with tears streaming down my flustered face and Atsuma staring me with hungry eyes.
He grabbed my neck and began to squeeze.
"See this? You're MINE baby boy. No one can fuck you just the way you want it slut. So hard and so messy. Look at you. You can't even handle it. Is my dick that good?"
Gasping as he let go of my throat I said, "so good. Fucks me so well. Please cum. Cum in me. Fill me up so I never forget when you fucked me so hard and deep!"
And he did with me.
He pulled out and got a wet towel to clean us up. As he was cleaning he spoke, "I know that seemed like a hookup but i do like you. I just thought if i dominated you like that you would love it and give me a chance.."
I paused to think.
"As much as I did enjoy the harsh sex... that was my first time so you didn't have to try and impress me so much.. and I like you also.."
"Would you be my boyfriend?" He asked smiling.
"Deal. But don't make fun of my team." I said.
"Deal." He said tucking me in and kissing my forehead, "Now go to sleep babe.:
And so I did.