TsukiKage (Requested)

Tsukishima's POV
Practice

"Hey King! I don't care if you're tired but that set was sloppy." I yelled.
Today Kageyama and I were arguing more than usual.
I wonder if he actually gets mad since I just tease him for fun.
"Shut up! I will try again."
Like I said. Fun.

A couple hours later Kageyama and I were in charge of cleaning up the court since we argued so much.
He bent down to pick up the volleyball so I went behind him. I grabbed his hips and thrusted onto him...
Causing him to yelp?
He stood back up.
"Tsukishima what the fuck?!"
"Are you blushing?"
"N-no."I pulled his back against my chest and whispered,
"Let's go to the showers... M'kay?" Rubbing his sides underneath his shirt with my thumbs.
He whimpered with a nod.
I put him on my shoulder and took him to the showers.
I put him back onto his feet.
"Strip."
"Can you turn around."
"No. Strip." I said harsher.
He slowly took his shirt off and I brought my index finger to play with his nipples.
"What are you-"
"Keep going." I commanded started to twirl both my thumbs around his nipple.
He was jerking while trying to take his pants and underwear off.
Once he was finally done I took off my shirt. He looked at me confused as to why I wasn't taking off my pants.
"Take them off with your teeth." I commanded.
"Do I really have to-"
"Good boys don't talk back." I said yanking his hair to put him on his knees.
He slowly peeled the rest of my clothing away from the waste band. I stepped out of the clothes that were out of my ankle.
"Look at me."
He turned his head up facing me.
"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out."
Once he did that I took my dick and started slapping his face and mouth with it.
I then grabbed his hair again and made him take me whole.
I thrusted in his mouth making him cry and choke.
I pulled out to let him breathe and did it again.
I started to cum so I pulled out leaving some in his mouth.
"Jerk me off in front of your face you slut."
He did as told while I came all over his face dripping down his chest.
"Looks like you need a shower you dirty whore." I said seeing he also came on his thighs.
I pulled him over towards the showers and turned it on.
"Just from sucking me off?" I smirked.
Cold water started to pour out onto him.
"A-ah." He started to shake. I turned it on warmer while stepping in. I bent him over on the wall while bending on top of him.
"Is this warmer?" I said kissing down his spine.
I went on my knees and spread his ass apart.
I started nipping his butt and his hole while he was moaning. I started eating him out and he came immediately on the wall. I kept going.
"Tsuki mmnn too much!" He screamed. I pulled away to stick two fingers in.
"Who knew you were so fucking sensitive?" I scoffed smacking his ass hard enough my handprint showed up in red on his skin.
He started sinking down water dripping from his hair.
I picked him up facing me while we went under the water.
I placed my tip in him and thrusted hard inside.
"Fuck! Too harsh!" He screamed arching his back in my arms.
That just made me go both faster and harder.
I could hear the clapping noise because of him bouncing on and off my cock.
He was moaning so much so to stop himself he started to bite my shoulders.
"Oh baby. That hurts." I chuckle.
"Screw you." He unsteadily said gasping after when I thrusted harder.
"Actually I'm screwing you." I rasped out trying to catch my breathe.
I felt I was about to cum soon so I slowed down immensely.
"W-why?"
"I want this to last longer." Once my orgasm that was soon to come passed I started to go faster again.
"Tsuki I'm going to-" I started jerking him off while pushing his back against the shower wall.
"That's deeper!" He gasped while his nails stretched down my back.
Thank god they are short.
He came all over my lower abdomen with a lewd face .
That face finally made me kiss him hard.
He shook but started to unhing his jaw leaving his mouth open. I could tell he did that because he was tired so I did all the work muffling all his little whines.
I pulled away and licked up his neck nipping right below his ear.
I felt myself starting to have another organism and wrapped my hands around his throat.
He looked so tired and started to pant for air while his tongue was out.
I started licking his tongue when I felt myself cum inside of him.
After I finished cumming I let go of his throat but continued to lick his tongue. I felt his dick poking at my stomach telling me he was hard again.
I was still inside him and decide to completely wear him out.
I kissed his nose making him think we were done making him sigh in relief.
I sneaked my hand to his erection and started to jerk him off rough and fast.
"W-wait no! Tsuki please- ahh ." He started murmuring and gasping at every flick my wrist made until I made him cum his third time while I was still inside him.
"Can we stop now?" He said with hopeful yet lust filled eyes that made me hard inside of him... again.
"Please." He said with a baby voice.
"But I am hard again?"
"N-no please Tsuki stop." I slowly pulled out of him letting him lay down on his stomach.
"Can I thrust between your thighs?" I gently asked caressing his cheeks. He whimpered with a little nod.
I brought his ass up a little and started thrusting in between his thighs.
I chuckled a little knowing it would make him feel good also.
"W-wait ah-"
"Shhh relax it feels good right?"
"Yes but I'm tired." He pouted.
A few minutes later I came on his thighs and he moaned loudly so I turned him on his back.
I was expecting to need to clean him but noticed something strange..
He had a dry orgasm. Shit.
I looked back at his face and noticed he fell asleep.

"Well fuck."