Miya Twins × Kageyama

Osamu's POV
The Miya Household

"Osamuuu!" I heard my brother whine from the next room over.
"What you want now?!"
"I miss him." He came back into the living room pouting.
"You like someone?"
"Yes!" He seemed shocked I didn't know.
"Same."
"Wait really?! Who could have stolen your mean and bored heart." He mocked.
"How about we say it on three?" I suggested. He nodded in return.
"1... 2... 3..."
"Kageyama!"
"Kageyama!"
"WHAT?!"×2
"He knew me first. No way you are going to win him."
"I doubt that... you're an idiot."
"Hey! I'm the better looking twin!" Atsumu argued.
"We look identical."
"Well- I have cooler hair!" He stated firmly.
"You have piss hair."
"HEY!"

Time Skip
Kageyama's POV

The Miya twins said they were going to visit my apartment today.
I'm very excited. Hinata wanted to hangout and it felt great to finally be the one to tell him I have plans.
He was shocked. Honestly so am I. They asked to come over out of the blue.

I tidied my place up and got into some black sweats and a dark blue tea.
It was 7pm when I heard the doorbell ring.
"Come in!" I said open the door. There I saw them dressed in white shirts a d grey sweats.
The walked in and gave me a hug then we sat on the couch. One twin on each side of me made me start to feel a little nervous.
We decided on watching a movie so I went to get a blanket and laid it on top of us.
"Thank you." Osamu smiled at me.
Damn he is fine.
"Oh no problem." I smiled shyly looking down.
About twenty minutes into the movie I felt both twins slowly move their hands onto my thigh.
Maybe they don't know-
My thoughts were interrupted when Atsumu started rubbing my inner thigh and Osamu started gripping my other thigh. I let out a yelp.
Both twins look at me then noticed the other.
Osamu lifted the blanket to reveal both their hands on my thigh.
"So... who made you yelp?" Atsumu said continuing to rub my thigh.
"Huh?"
"Yeah. Who you feel good?" Osamu whispered into my ear gripping my thigh tighter.
"B-both." I moaned out.
Atsumu looked shocked but Osamu smirked.
"So you want both of us?" Osamu asked slowly rubbing my crotch.
"Ahh nn- yes." I finally got out.
The twins looked at each other and nodded with a high five.
I took them to my room and they laid me down on the bed. They took their shirts off so I did as well.
They are so muscular. I am definitely the bottom here.
Atsuma sat on my stomach and started to play with my nipples causing me to whimper.
Osamu started to take off the rest of my clothes. He kissed and sucked hickeys his way up my thigh. After a few minutes of this they got off of me.
They took off their clothes and stood at the end the bed.
"You are going to suck one of us off and jerk the other one and then switch." Osamu said.
Atsumu was the one I am sucking off first since he was right in front of my face. I took him in my mouth and slowly went deeper. I started blowing him fast and messily until he came with a moan. I jerked Osamu off but he didn't seem to interested in that. I pulled away showing my tongue implying that I swallowed everything.
Atsuma caressed my cheeks.
"Good boy." He whispered. "I don't feel like a hand job." He finished going behind me on the bed.
Osamu grabbed my hips making me go on all fours. He raised a leg onto the bed telling me he was thrusting into my mouth during his blow job.
I started to lick his tip amd in between his slit causing him to smack my ass.
I guess there's a good reason he is a wing spiker cause my god-
"Ahh!" I moaned.
"Stop teasing." he said rubbing it afterwards. He let go of my ass and I continued.
I took him halfway and then he started to thrust in my mouth.
Behind me I felt Atsumu spread my ass cheeks apart and his hot breath on my hole. I pushed my ass back trying to get more but all I got  was Osamu to slap my face.
"Focus." I went back to working on Osamu. Looked up at him and noticed he was already looking at me.
"You look so innocent." He said putting his fingers through my hair.
Then Atsumu started eating me out. I almost pulled away from sucking Osamu off but his grip in my hair tightened. He started thrusting into my mouth faster causing me to tear up.
He came in my mouth and both brothers turned me on my back again. Osamu started jerking me off while Atsumu held me down. I squirmed and screamed. It felt so good.
"Osa- your hands are ngh so rough." He looked down in shame and stopped.
"I'm sorry-"
I started whining hard. My hips moving up and down to find friction.
"No. Oh god no. Don't stop. I meant it felt good. Please!" He smiled kissing my thigh and started to jerk me off again.
"Yes!" I said cumming.
He took his hand with my cum and looked me dead in the eye and started to lick it off.
Atsumu came over and started to lick it off from his brother's hand as well.
"Fuck." I moaned feeling like the sight alone could make me cum again.
Atsumu chuckled.
"You taste so good. Here I will let you try." He said immediately kissing me with his tongue in my mouth. I tasted the salt from myself on his tongue. We both moaned into the kiss as he pulled away. Osamu did the same right away. I felt so much pleasure. When he pulled away a string of saliva connected us.
Osamu cupped my face with one hand and I nuzzled into it.
"Bro that's so fucking cute!" Atsumu said slapping his brothers shoulder.
"Slap me again dickhead." I starting laughing making the brothers cue at me.
"Okay who do you want first sweetheart?" Osamu said continuing to caress his thumb on my lip.
"It doesn't matter to me." I said licking his thumb, pushing it into my mouth and sucking on it.
They both groaned.
"Atsumu, you can go first."
"Why thank you brother." He said dramatically while switching places with Osamu. I chuckled when he put more weight on top off me.
"Do you want me to stretch you out?"
"No. Just fuck me."
"Angel thet will hurt." Osamu interrupted.
"I know." I said putting my hands around Atsumu's neck.
He kissed my forehead.
"If that's what you want." He started inserting himself in me.
"Ah- mnn-" I was cut off by his kissing me. It did distract me from the some of the pain. After a few minutes of him all the way inside me he started to thrust. I turned my head to the side and saw Osamu jerking off in a chair, staring at me being fucked by his brother.
I looked back up and saw a sweet smile on Atsumu's face, so I returned one. I guess that made him riled up because he went faster hitting my spot each time. He would randomly kiss me making my heart flutter till we came together. He slowly pulled out and Osamu cleaned me up.
"I know you are probably tired but you are going to have to go on all fours.
I did as I was told the brothers helping me stay up.
I felt Osamu pound into me right away.
"Shit! Daddy!" I accidentally yelled.
He pushed his hands up my back. He slowly laid on top of me fucking me hard, unlike his brother who did it with more passion. I couldn't tell you what I preferred more.
Atsumu pulled my chin up, looking at me gasping with my mouth open. I put his dick in my mouth. The immense pleasure I felt was causing muffled screams as Atsumu fucked my mouth.
After a few minutes he finally came in my mouth. However, Osamu showed no intention of slowing down.
He pushed me further up the bed whilst fucking me and grabbed the bed board. His thrusts became more aggressive causing me to cry. After a long time of him going so deep I came with a shake. He kept going even though I was whining of over sensitivity.
"Call me daddy again." He said pinching my thigh.
"Daddy... daddy... daddy!" I sounded so weak and broken.
He came inside me and pulled out cumming on my lower back.
Atsumu cleaned me up this time and turned me around. My legs were shaking and I was still whining. They kissed my forehead.

"You did so good."