Oikawa × Atsumu × Kageyama

Oikawa's POV
After the Olympics

Team Argentina and Team Japan went out to Atsumu's house for the after party he was hosting.
To be honest I don't really care for him...

"Hey Oikawa! Do you need a ride?" Kageyama asked me.
"Yeah I do. You're driving?"
"Well no... Atsumu offered to drive me today. But I heard you needed a ride so I asked and it was fine with him."
"Sure Tobio-chan." I agreed not liking the idea of them together.

"Tobio-kun! Are you ready?"
Tobio-kun? What a shitty nickname tch.
"Yeah, Oikawa is coming with us!"
"Oh... hey."

I got in the back as Kageyama got in the front.
"Good job today sweetheart." Atsumu said with an endearing look on his face.
"Yeah you have improved a lot since middle school... sugar." I added trying to direct Atsumu to get I have know him longer.
"Well thank you! You both are very good as well!" He said happy we complimented his volleyball skills.
"So Oikawa... I heard you grew up in Japan and played volleyball for a while here... so why Argentina?" Atsumu asked me.
"I just wanted to is all." I responded dryly.
"Awe leaving Tobio-kun wasn't nice."
"I didn't leave Tobio-chan you- I-"
"I heard you were mean to him in middle and high school."
"Atsumu stop..." Kageyama said uncomfortable with the situation.
"It was tough love. He learned more from me than he did from you and your cocky attitude."
"You're the one with the cocky attitude you-"
"Stop! Let's just calm down. Oikawa has not hurt me and Atsumu is no longer cocky so can we just drop it and be nice to each other?"
"Well we are here. I'm sorry Tobio-kun." Atsumu sighed.
"Yeah I'm sorry baby." I said and Atsumu turned to glare at me.
Kageyama giggled and skipped out as we followed shortly behind.
Atsumu's house was quite large.
Kageyama went straight to Atsumu's room saying he wanted to relax instead of party.
Atsumu was about to follow him until I pulled him aside.

"You like him don't you?" I asked him.
"Well duh idiot. Isn't that why we are arguing?"
"Shut up. Who are you to think he would like you?"
"Someone who has practiced with him everyday for over a year." He paused leaning into whisper, "believe it or not we have gotten very close."
I gritted my teeth to reply.
"Let's see about that." I said grabbing his shirt and dragging him into the room with Kageyama.

"Oh hello-"
"Kageyama who do you like more?" I plainly asked.
"W-what?!"
"Let me rephrase his question. Who would you rather fuck you." Atsumu said.
"You idiot! I want a relationship with him and you just want sex!" I shouted.
"I want a relationship also but imagine how hot he'd be under you."
Well damn- got me there.
"Are you guys okay?" Kageyama asked completely flustered.
"Who do you want?" I asked.
"What if I can't choose. Are you both willing to share?" He asked stretching.
"I am not opposed, but I am the jealous type." Atsumu answered.
"Really baby? You want this fuck boy looking dumbass?" I laughed as Atsumu glared.
"Yeah. I want you both." He said crawling over towards us on the bed.
"Oh-" I said flustered.
"Fuck yeah!" Atsumu yelled stripping out of his clothes quickly.
"What the fu-" I stopped noticing Atsumu stripping Kageyama and seeing all his pure unmarked skin.
I stripped myself and went over on the other side of Kageyama, who was currently laying down as Atsumu was jerking him off.
His whimpers were so cute but I wanted him to be louder.
"Atsumu turn him around." He looked at me weird but did so anyways. He then got the hint and looked me with a smirk. He went under Kageyama and push his hips down so he could suck him off. I got on top of Atsumu grinding my hips onto his crotch making him groan. It was kind of hot-
Then I started to eat Kageyama out, while continuing to grind on Atsumu.
I felt Atsumu's fingers go into my ass and I moaned into Kageyama.
After a few minutes I positioned myself at his hole, sitting on top of Atsumu's torso.
I slammed into without a warning making him cry out and cum immediately in Atsumu's mouth and some on his face.
Atsumu cleaned himself up and started to thrust his fingers into my ass again as I was fucking Kageyama. I was jerking like crazy making Kageyama desperate to find his g spot.
I know I wasn't lasting so I slammed harder till I came. Atsumu kissed my forehead and laid me down while he turned Kageyama onto his back. He pushed his legs to his chest and started fucking him.
At this point Kageyama couldn't close his mouth. Atsumu was so rough, choking him and slamming so deep into him. It was hot to watch, and don't get me started on Kageyama's crying face. Soon later Atsumu came noticing Kageyama passed out of pure exhaustion.
"So who did better?" He chuckled.