KinKunKage (Requested)

Kageyama POV
A club

I was dancing in a club, wearing a black skirt and a black long sleeve, when I noticed Kunimi and Kindaichi are also at the club.
I made eye contact with them while they were drinking at the bar.
I have liked them every since middle and my heart broke when they stopped caring about me.
Since I was a bit tipsy myself I decided to see if I could make them jealous.
A guy who has seemed to try to dance with me earlier came closer again, but this time I allowed it.
I pushed myself back onto his chest while he grabbed my hips.
We started to slowly sway to the music and he started to move his hands around my body.
I noticed Kunimi and Kindaichi coming towards me with an angry look.
As soon as they got to me the man groped me causing a moan to slip past my lips.
Kindaichi grabbed my wrist and pulled me harshly out of the man's grasped.
"W-wait where are we going?" I tried to ask him and him and Kunimi forced me to go out of the club and into the motel across the street.
"Room for tonight please." Kunimi said pulling out his wallet and handing the receptionist his card.
"Have a nice stay." She smiled winking at us.
Kindaichi go the card and unlocked our door.
As soon as we were in and the door was shut I was pushed into a chair.
"What the hell were you thinking? Grinding up on some stranger!" Kindaichi yelled.
"What's the big deal? No harm was done." I responded.
"That's not the issue here dumbass." Kunimi snapped back.
"I was having fun like you do at clubs. Nothing happened so why are you guys taking this way too seriously?"
"Nothing happened? He groped you!" Kindaichi growled.
"Yeah and? It felt nice."
"Stand up." Kunimi said.
I did and he walked over me so close that our chests were touching. Then he groped me causing my head to swing back and letting a moan slip through.
"Does this feel nice?" He asked.
"Y-yes!" I squeaked out.
"Strip." Kindaichi ordered me.
(Say less🤪)
I did what he said and shyly stood in front of them.
"So pretty." Kunimi said caressing my face as I nuzzled into his hand.
Kindaichi came in front of me and went down onto his knees.
He slowly took me into his mouth while Kunimi started sucking and kissing on my neck.
"Fuck! Ah-" I moaned grabbing Kindaichi's hair as he sped up.
Then Kunimi slowly stuck his finger in and I threw my head back on his shoulder.
"Sh baby it's okay." Kunimi replied noticing my thighs started to shake.
"I can't- stop! I'm gonna cum!" I whined.
That just made Kindaichi go faster making me cum in his mouth.
"You taste good baby."
Kindaichi sat on a chair and I got the memo and went to sit on his lap.
I grabbed his shoulders as he slowly pushed into me.
"So tight. Shit-" he groaned as I started to roll my hips.
Kunimi came over and started touching all around my body. My thighs, nipples, dick... everything as I rode Kindaichi.
"Baby I'm going to cum inside you. Fill you up with me. Okay?" I nodded wanting him to fill me up so bad.
After a few thrusts up he came inside of me.
"My turn." Kunimi said pulling me off of Kindaichi and throwing me onto the bed.
He spank my ass and pulled me down towards the edge.
Without warning he slammed into me causing me to scream.
"Oh my god- daddy!"
"You're okay baby." Kunimi whispered over me.
I looked back to see Kindaichi slipping inside of Kunimi.
All I could hear in the room was skin slapping, Kunimi and I's whiny moans, and Kindaichi's grunts.
Kunimi came in me but stayed inside until Kindaichi finished.
Everyone pulled out and Kindaichi flipped me over noticing I still haven't came.
I started jerking me off while kissing my lips and Kunimi kissing my shoulder.
After I came all over his hands, we washed up and stay the night and the motel.