UshiKage

Kageyama's POV
Ushijima's house

Ushijima invited me over today because he wanted to practice 'with a setter who went to the Japan camp's.'
So I put on a blue workout shirt and some black shorts.
I biked over to his place which was a good ways away.
I knocked on his door.
He opened it up.
"Here come in and follow me. I have a net in my backyard." He said.
"Sounds good. Sorry if I was late I didn't realize your house was this far away."
"You're only like a minute late. I should've picked you up since it was far. Sorry."
"No that's fine."

We practiced for about two hours and it was now 8pm.
He got us water as we sat in his backyard patio.
"Hey thanks for today." He said handing me my drink then sat down on the floor in the space right next to me.
He makes me feel so small.
"Oh no problem. I was glad that the number one Ace in Japan wanted me to help him practice." I said nudging him.

⚠️Spoilers⚠️

"Well I heard you are coming to my college this season. Also I have a good idea you will be my setter." He said.
"Oh yeah. I'm excited. Well I should probably head back." I said standing up.
"It's late. You can stay the night."
"Will your parents mind?"
"This is my place."
"Really? Cool!"
"You can take a shower and I will get you some spare clothes." He said as we walked inside.
He handed me some clothes and we took a shower.

When I got out I saw him on the couch and walked over to sit next to him.
"Are we watching volleyball?" I asked him with a chuckle.
"Yeah. Come closer." He said wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
"These are my senior games?" I asked him.
"Yeah. I hope you don't mind that I went. My senior year you and Tsukishima really did a number on me so I wanted to see your guys improvement."
"No that's fine." I teasingly put my legs up on his thighs. "Well did I improve?" I chuckled.
To my surprise he started caressing my thigh.
"Yeah you did. You do such a good job."
That praise alone made me want to moan.

Some time had passed of us watching my senior games and his college games while he caressed my thigh until he started slowly going more under my shorts.
"Ushijima...?" He turned to me and then grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.
"Yes Tobio?" He said still rubbing my thigh.
"That feels very good." I said unsure how he would react.
We have been flirting over text since I last saw him at my graduation and I wanted him to know I liked him.
"Does it? Do you want me to make you feel really good?" He said sweetly.
"Yes. I want you." I said moving to sit on his lap my back faced towards him.
He pulled off my shirt and started to move his hands up and down my sides causing me to shiver with delight.
He pushed me down so my hands were on the floor.
He pulled down my pants past my butt.
"Daddy?" I asked him since I didn't know what was coming next.
Then I felt his large hand smack my ass.
"Ah daddy!"
"Oh so you like that?" He chuckled deeply and did it again making my back arch.
He stood me up, my pants and underwear falling to the floor as he threw me over his shoulder.

He took me into a room I could only assume was his bedroom.
The walls were a deep red and the furniture was black.
He threw me onto the bed and got something out from his dresser.
He put something around my neck I assume to be a collar and connected the leash from me to the bed.

He paused and pulled away from me.
"Baby it's no secret that I like you but I'm into dominate sex. If you don't want to its fine."
I spread my legs with my knees up.
"Who says I don't want you to fuck me so hard I forget my own name?" I said.
He lifted up his shirt and laid on top of me slowly. He started kissing me harshly biting and sucking on my lips causing me to moan. When I moaned he slipped his tongue in making it more difficult for me to breathe. I was about to tap him to pull off but he did before I needed to. I gasped for air noticing a string of saliva connected us.
"Awe so worked up on a kiss. How cute."
"It was so harsh daddy."
"Wow aren't you a slut in the bedroom."
I put a hand on his cheek.
"Only for you." I winked.
My cocky attitude didn't last long when he went down and started sucking me off.
"W-wait daddy!" I yelled causing him to smack my thigh harshly. He pulled off.
"Don't raise your voice with me." He said sticking his tongue in my slit teasingly.
"I'm sorry. Daddy please-"
"Please what darling?"
"Stop teasing. Please."
"Well since you asked so nicely." He took off all his clothes making my eyes widen at his dick size. My surprise was short lived when he started to jerk me off very quickly.
I squirmed in the bed causing the collar to choke me from time to time. I finally came on his hand.
"Did I say you could cum?" He glared at me rubbing my cum on his dick.
I shook my head. He pulled my hair.
"Use your words."
"No daddy." I said shakily.
"Then why did you?"
"I'm sorry."
"So naughty. You are going to get a punishment."
He got up and put something in my mouth to gag me.
I couldn't speak and could barely moan.
"Naughty little boys don't get prep." He said sliding into me.
His size was so large it felt so bad but so good at the same time.
"So tight baby." He grunted starting to thrust in and out of me. He started pounding, holding onto the head board while thrusting into me.
I was crying and couldn't say anything. He took the gag out.
"What's your name." He spat out going harder and smacking my thigh.
"Ah- um nghhh." I couldn't form words, I couldn't even think it felt so good.
He started jerking me off.
"Good job baby let's cum together okay?" I nodded desperately with my mouth wide open and tears running down my face.
We both came at the same time.
He pulled out of me and took off my collar and leash putting them away and coming back with a damp towel to clean us up.
I felt my eyes close as he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Tobio."