KuroKage

Kuroo's POV
Nekoma

"Okay for today's training we are going to switch it up. The pairings will be Hinata and Akashi, Bokuto and Kenma, ...
Kuroo and Kageyama." The main coach said.

Kageyama huh? I looked over to see him stretching. I walked over to him and said, "it's really not fair to have us on the same team."
"Why's that Kuroo?"
"We are both amazing. Poor everyone else."

We practiced a few sets.
"Were all my sets okay for you. Anything you want to change?"
"Honestly it scares me how accurate your sets are. You did a good job!" He shyly smiled.
"Hey you never smile like that. That one is cute as fuck. Smile like that more often."
"O-oh thank you..."

We start off playing against Akashi and Hinata.
Akashi isn't use to setting Hinata like he is used to so it was that hard of a game.

After we played a couple more games the head coach told us our partners are our roommates for the night.

"Hey Kageyama wanna go out to eat before we go to our room?"
"Sure! Anyone else or..."
"Just us if that's fine with you?"
"Yeah okay!"

We went to my favorite fish restaurant and we ate so much. We talked and joked around a bit.

"Kageyama I had no clue you were this fun."
"Oh thank you. I didn't know we'd get along this well!"
"Me neither. Oh let me pay this."
"Are you sure?" Kageyama pouted.
"Don't worry about. Okay let's go back now."

At the dorm

"Kuroo-san, you can take a shower first."
"Are you sure?" He nodded. I went in the bathroom and started showering. Kageyama is way cuter than I expected... and hotter. I was about to touch myself until I realized how wrong it was. I finished washing, got dressed, and let him take a shower.

After some time he came out of the shower...
With just his towel on.
Fuck.
"Sorry I forgot my clothes."
I can't hold back. I walked over behind him and grabbed his hips. I went to his ears and whispered, "Are you trying to tempt me?" As a reaction he leaned his head back on my shoulder and shivered.
"Aw that was such a cute reaction when I haven't even done anything to you... yet."
I slowly took his towel off in a teasing manner.
I leaned back into his ear. "Bed. Now."
He went to the bed and laid down.
I saw our ties from earlier and it gave me an idea.
I started stripping and walked over to him with our ties.
"Kuroo-san you're so hot. Are you going to fuck me? Hard and fast? Until I cry your name?"
Who knew he could be this dirty?
"Damn baby. I will but you need to do me a favor first. Bring your hands to the bed board."
He did and I tied him to it.
"Now lift your head for me angel." I said in a sultry tone.
I wrapped the tie around his eyes.
"N-no I wanna see you." He hiccuped.
"If you are a good little boy I will reward you." I said started to jerk him off. This made him squirm.
"Good little boys stay still and take it." I harshly spat jerking him off faster.
Right as he was about to cum I stopped.
"No no, I wanna cum. Let me cum!"
"Listen to daddy. I will let you cum... eventually. But first let me have my fun."
"But-ah!"
I slapped his thigh.
"Shut up and take it."
He whimpered as I started to jerk him off again. As soon as he shook I stopped again trying to get him into sub space.
He started crying.
"Daddy p-please."
"Shhh not yet baby."
I moved his blindfold to his mouth so he couldn't talk as much.
His eyes were puffy and a bit red.
"Aw look at you. You look so fucked. Wait till my dicks in you. I can't wait to see you take me. Cry and whine. And cum so hard since I haven't let you twice."
he was trying to say please but it was muffled in the tie.
I went to my bag and got some lube and a vibrator.
He stared at me with wide eyes as I lubed my fingers and stuck one in. When I felt him loosen up I added two more making him grunt with discomfort. I went up and kissed him on his eyes.
"It will feel better soon."
I took my fingers out and turn on the three inch vibrating dildo.
"This will tease you so much. Won't hit any of your spots like I will." I rubbed it on his nipples causing him to scream and squirm.
"So sensitive." I chuckled.
I moved it to his dick causing him to jump up. I grabbed him and force him down.
"Take it."
I moved it to his ass and pushed it in. After thrusting it a couple times he pushed back on it trying to make it go deeper.
"So fucking needy." I say smacking his ass.
I took the vibrator out and took the two ties off.
He grabbed my shoulders and said,
"Please fuck me. I need you! Please daddy!"
I slammed into him making him scream.
"Fuck baby make everyone know what I am doing to you. Open that slutty mouth of yours." He did and I spit in it. He swallowed it and stuck his tongue out for more.
I groaned. "So hot baby boy."
I sat up with him on my lap and fucked him deeper. His thighs started to shake and arched his back with a whine.
I hit his g spot. I smirked.
I started pounding into him at that spot making him whine and blabber.
He finally came with so much going on both of our chest and started crying hard.
"Ahhh t-too much. I can't-"
"Fucking take it." I said putting him face on the bed ass up. I grabbed his throat and squeezed it while fucking him faster. After he started gasping I let go and yanked his hair.
"Daddy..  ah."
I came in him and he came on the bed.
I pulled out and slowly turned him onto his back.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him petting his hair.
"So good. You-" he paused catching his breath. "I don't think I will be able to walk... how did I do?" He looked scared.
I caressed his cheek and gave him a quick peck.
"So well. So tight and submissive just for me. Followed everything I said with the cutest little whine. And you looked so wrecked. It was so hot."
He smiled a relieved smile and I picked him up.

"Let's go take a bath."

Bottom Kageyamaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें