HinaKage (Requested)

Kageyama's POV
The volleyball court

Hinata and I were practicing our move. I kept getting frustrated because Hinata wasn't focused enough to hit any today.

"Boke! Why aren't you hitting them?"
"I'm just not focused today. Sorry."
"W-well get focused! Alright?"
"Kageyama?"
"Yeah..?"
"You are definitely not a people person."
"-boke! Let's just continue practicing."

An hour later. Practice is over.

"Hinata, can you come over my house?"
"Yes! But why?"
"We need more practice. You didn't hit any of my sets today."
"I told you I am just distracted!"
"Whatever. Let's go."

We made it to my house and I let us inside.
"Wow! I have never been to your house before. Where's your parents? I want to meet who raised such a.. charming son." He said starting to laugh.
"I live alone."
"...what?"
"My parents passed away and my older sister takes care of me when I need. But I don't like bothering her."
"Kageyama... I had no clue. Do you want to talk about-"
"No. I'm fine. Let's just go to bed. I don't want to practice anymore."
I went and showed Hinata the guest shower while I went and took mine.

Once we were both ready for bed we went into my room.
"Sorry there is only one room with a bed. You will have to share with me."
He seemed happy about that. I scratched my head waiting for an answer.
"...What if I cuddle next to you?"
"W-what boke!" I said blushing while looking away.
He pulled my chin to look at him and went closer to my face.
"And what if I kiss you right now?"
I froze. Why would he joke about this?
"Answer me baby? What would you do if I kissed you right now?"
"B-baby?" I stuttered.
"You wanna be my baby? We can make that happen." He said pulling me into a sudden kiss.
I weirdly enough kissed back.
He bit my lips to make me open my mouth. I will not let HIM dominate me so I refused.... is what I thought till he smacked my ass.
"A-mmn." His tongue entered my mouth. I try to dominate him back but I slowly started to let him take my body over. I went limp in his arms as he stopped kissing me and laid me on the bed. He took off my shirt and started to mumbled in my neck. "All it took was a kiss to get you so submissive. Who would have thought?" He said starting to suck on my neck.
"Are you whimpering baby?" I didn't realize I was until that point. He started twisting my nipples.
"I asked if you were whimpering."
That only caused me to whimper louder.
"Who knew you'd be so loud in bed? I wonder what sounds you'd make when I am thrusting into you. Probably scream my name huh?"
I looked away in shame as he kissed and nipped his way down to my pants line. I looked at him startled but his face looked as if he was asking me permission. I nodded not know what I was getting myself into.
He pulled my pants and underwear down in one go. He slapped my thigh a few times while I looked at him confused.
"Open your legs baby." He said.
I slowly did embarrassed as I cover my eyes.
"I want to see your eyes baby. Wanna see how they react when I do such dirty things to you." He said as he started to lick my tip.
"H-hinata? A-ahh!"
He paused to look into my eyes and then continued.
He kept playing with my balls as he went down on me.
"I have to c-cum!" I said trying to push him off. He stayed till I came in his mouth with a loud moan.
He came up and kissed me. Forcing me to taste myself as we both swallowed. He pulled away and looked at me.
"Making such a lewd face. Pink cheeks, saliva everywhere, and fuck baby those tears shinning in your eyes. You look so ruined and I did that to you."
"H-hinata?" I gasped.
"Yes baby?" He said moving my hair behind my ear.
"Can you ruin me? Fuck me till I only know your name?"
"No baby. I am going to love you. You deserve it. But I am still going to move so fast and hard inside of you. I want you to scream everytime I pound into you. Can you do that for me pup?"
"Yes! Y-yes I can! Please ahhh fuck me!"
"So fucking desperate." Shoving two fingers in my mouth.
"Suck baby." And so I did.
He shoved both in my hole.
"Fuck daddy! Too much!"
"Daddy? Fuck baby you make me want to hurt you more."
He started choking me as he thrusted his fingers faster.
I came right away.
"Your second time cumming baby. You are going to be so oversensitive now."
He said taking his fingers out and pushing his tip in.
He started to pull out teasingly and put it back in. He wanted me to beg.
"Please nngh daddy! Stop teasing! Fuck ah me so good mhm. I need you insi- ahhh." He thrusted all the way inside of me.
"Tell me when to start." he whispered.
"Start." I said wanting it as soon as possible.
I thought he would start out thrusting slow... I was wrong.
"S-so fast! Daddy Ah s-low down please ngh."
"No you asked for this." He said smacking my ass.
"O-oh." I moaned.
Couple more thrusts and I had to cum again.
"Daddy I have to-"
"No baby you're going to wait to cum with me." He said squeezing my dick making me squirm.
"N-no daddy I need to cum now!" I said kicking around from not being allowed to cum.
He grabbed my face and whispered.
"Fucking wait."
I started crying. Hard.
"Aw you look so cute. So fucked up! Who would've thought you could be such a whiny little bitch in bed."
I whimpered and he let go of my dick and started jerking me off.
"S-stop!"
"Hold it till I say you can cum."
"That's impossible!"
"I said hold it."
He started to jerk me off faster.
I was sobbing, tears going down my face.
"Okay now cum for me."
He came in me as I came on his chest, my chest and face.
He got a wet towel and came back to clean me up.
"Damn I really don't want to clean your face. You look so erotic."
I whined. My legs were shaking.
"Okay okay baby." He said finally cleaning my face and kissing my nose.
He cuddle up to my side after putting underwear on the both of us.

"You were so cute and whiny babe."
"S-shut up Hinata Boke!"