Iwaoikage (Requested)

Kageyama's POV
Iwaizumi's apartment

Iwaizumi and Oikawa started dating recently and honestly it has made me feel like shit. I know being in love with two people is hard to believe but I really do love them.
I was starting to think they liked me back but then they started dating and didn't tell me.
I texted them asking if it was true and congratulated them.
This resulted in them inviting me over.
As I was being let in I could see Oikawa outside already in the jacuzzi.

"If you need to change the bathroom is down the hallway first door on the right." Iwaizumi smiled pointing to the direction of the hallway.
"Thank you!" I shyly spoke scurrying to the bathroom.

I started to change into my red swimming shorts and made my way back to them.

As I was about to get in I heard a whistle.
"Damn Tobio-chan look at you!" Oikawa said.
I blushed sinking into the water.
"So how are you." Iwaizumi asked bring Oikawa onto his lap.
"O-oh I have been good. What about you guys?"
"Oh we are great... could be better." Oikawa said winking at me.
What?
I was about to ask what he meant but then Iwaizumi started sucking on his neck and kissing down it.
Oikawa started releasing slow moans and whimpers.
"Um g-guys?"
Iwaizumi pulled away licking a strip of Oikawas neck.
"Yes little one?"
"D-do you want me to go?"
"No stay here the night. Okay? It's almost dark anyways and that would be unsafe to send you home in the dark." Oikawa smiled.
"Uh okay."
I saw Iwaizumi's hand go on Oikawas crouch and started to rub up and down slowly while still maintaining eye contact with me.
I felt myself get hard as I watch Oikawa whimper and Iwaizumi becoming more and more dominant.
"Hey kags how has Hinata been?" Iwa asked.
"Hinata? Good I guess?"
"You guess? Aren't you guys together? Why wouldn't you know?" Oikawa questioned.
"Together? What, no!" I was shocked.
"Oh really?" Oikawa smirked getting off Iwaizumi's lap and coming next to me.
"What a relief." Iwaizumi said coming next to me on the other side.
"Why is it a relief?" I asked nervously.
Iwaizumi came closer and whispered,
"Well it would be bad for you to get hard for people that you aren't dating while you had a boyfriend you know?" Oikawa giggled hearing this.
"Do you think you could fuck me prince?" Oikawa said rubbing my thigh underwater.
"H-huh ah-"
"Oikawa I think he is more of a bottom than you." Iwaizumi deeply chuckled starting to kiss my shoulders.
"Wait what is happening? Do you guys like me?" I asked gasping, sensitive to their touch.
"Isn't obvious? When we got together we only didn't ask you because we saw chibi-chan hugging all over you." Oikawa pouted.
"He was trying steal my meat buns." I giggled.
"What a relief." Iwaizumi repeated as he slowly moved my shorts down.
He peeled them off and then took them out of the jacuzzi and threw them elsewhere.
"Aw you're so cute little one." Iwaizumi cooed putting me on his lap.
"Don't you think so baby?" He asked looking at Oikawa.
"I do." Oikawa said coming in front of me kissing my jawline and then sucking Mark's on my neck.
I did little whimpers until Iwaizumi starting to slowly jerk me off.
"O-oh my.." I gasped.
"Such cute reactions." Oikawa groaned.
Iwaizumi then hooked his arms around mine making my arms go back, while Oikawa lifted my lower body to make my body float on the surface.
I moaned as the colder air hit my dick.
I looked down my body to see Oikawa lick into my slit.
"Fuck!"
Iwaizumi nibbled on my ear and then said, "watch your mouth baby. Can't be dirty yet."
Oikawa continued to suck me off, gagging on my dick making vibrations.
As soon as I felt myself about to cum he pulled off with a pop.
I was whining and shaking while Iwaizumi said sweet nothings to me.
I finally calmed down and saw that Oikawa was naked sitting on the edge.
I got the idea when I was let go.
I swam a little ways over to him and gripped his thigh.
I slowly sank down on him until his cock was in the back of my throat. I started sucking him off while he gripped my hair. He started whining while forcing me to take more after a few minutes he came in my mouth.
"Swallow." Iwaizumi commanded.
I did sitting to catch my breath when I  saw Oikawa sit on Iwaizumi's lap facing me.
Then he started bouncing....
Oh.
"Fuck Iwa-chan so deep!" He yelled crying.
I started to put a finger inside of me thrusting in and out with Iwaizumi's thrusts.
"Little one. You like watching this? Wish I was inside you right now?" I nodded while panting. I added two more fingers.
Oikawa yelled along Iwaizumi's grunt and then they stopped with a lewd groan.
"Come here baby." Iwaizumi said.
I sat next to them and watch Oikawa sit up off Iwaizumi's dick.
"Hop on." Iwaizumi said lightly grabbing my hips.
I sat on his lap facing him and he pulled me into a kiss.
While sticking his tongue in my mouth he slowly slid his dick into me causing my screams to be muffled.
He started thrusting in and out of me so quickly waves and splashes started occurring.
He pulled away from the kiss and started nipping at my neck and shoulder.
"Fuck daddy!" I accidentally screamed.
"What did you say baby boy?" He said gripping my ass and spreading them apart to go deeper inside of me.
"I- ah! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I sounded like a broken record.
He kept fucking into me when I noticed two other hands working their way up my stomach and then twisting and pinching my nipples.
It was so much pleasure I was just mumbling, unable to form words.
Then Oikawas hands made their way to my dick and started to jerk me off.
I started crying because of the overwhelming pleasure.
"Baby I'm going to cum in you okay. Take it like the good boy you are." Iwaizumi rasped.
After a few more thrusts he came in me while I came. He rode it out for a little bit while kissing me again. He slowly took me off sitting me on his lap while hugging me.
He kissed my cheek and Oikawas.
"Good job baby." Oikawa said hugging me as well.
"Let's go take a warm bath." Iwaizumi said picking me up.