Oikage

Kageyama's POV
Oikawa's Car

"Kageyama how did you get lost running again?!" Oikawa whined.
"I don't know! I just jog and get distracted I guess..."
"You're lucky I live around this area. Next time you run, charge your phone or atleast bring your wallet. I can't believe you!"
"I'm sorry okay! It don't know why I keep getting lost... why are you turning?..."
He parked his car in a dead end dirt road.
"We are going to go in the backseat and talk all of our issues out." He said climbing towards the back seat me following right behind him.
"I have no issues with you. You are always the one rude to me.." I mumbled.
"Kageyama let's not lie now. It may have started that way but you definitely have issues with me now."
"Well only cause you always have some attitude with me!"
"Attitude? It's my personality!"
"Well it's rude." I said looking away.
"Well you had a reputation for being rude..." he chuckled.
"Shut up!" I said mad and on the verge of crying.
"Y-you don't have to bring that up- mmmf."
He pulled me into an aggressive kiss.
"You know how to piss me off." He mumbled on my lips.
He pulled me back into another kiss bringing me on his lap.
"You're not the king in bed I guess." He smirked pulling away from the kiss.
I started sucking on his neck trying to make him stop talking but it got him riled up more.
"Tobio-chan who knew you could be like this." He said grabbing my ass and squeezing it.
I whimpered in his ear.
"Oh god." He groaned throwing his head back.
He pulled his hand to my face.
"Open your mouth." I did what he said and he stuck his finger in. Playing around with my tongue.
"No gag reflex huh?" He pulled his fingers out and grabbed my cheeks.
"Other than your natural volleyball skills, you know what pissed me off about you?" He asked me looking down as I sunk down into him.
I looked up at him and tilted my head.
"It's that you have always been so fucking cute and all I want to do is ruin you. I never thought you'd let me though..." he paused staring at me,
"But here you are. Not leaving my lap."
"... I want you as well Oikawa-san."
"Want me huh? My attention? Is that why you always wanted me to teach you?"
"W-well I did want to learn from you still-"
"So you don't know how I feel." He said harshly flipping me over.
"You will today. You will be just as desperate today as I have been for years." He started palming me through my shorts.
"A-ah Oika- wa please slow down."
He took my shorts off and palmed me through my underwear even faster. I was squirming around but because of the small space in his car I couldn't move away.
"I- I'm cumming. Oikawa please.."
He took off my underwear and started jerking me off.
"N-no!" I gasped cumming.
"Now do you want me?!" He yelled.
Tears started running down my face as he spoke harsh words to me. He finally look at my face and his eyes went wide.
"T-tobio chan... I didn't hurt you right?"
I covered my eyes with my arms trying to calm down.
"H-hey Kageyama are you okay?" He said unsure.
"Don't do that. Please."
"Okay okay! I promise I won't touch you again!"
"Not that you idiot..." i whined.
"W-what did I do to make you cry?"
"Don't act like you don't care. Don't- don't touch me like you don't care about me." I said and started to cry harder again.
"No. Baby I do care. I just thought you didn't and-. God I'm sorry." He said pulling me up to a hug.
He patted my back and head in comfort.
"Shhh. I'm sorry." He said pulling me to look at him.
"I'm sorry." He said again giving me a quick peck.
"We can stop."
"N-no.." I paused. "I just want you to care about me. I'm becoming vulnerable. I just want you to see how much that means."
I want him to understand that I broke down my walls to let him see me like this.
"I understand. Thank you for getting comfortable with me." He said slowly inserting a finger in my hole.
I whimpered.
"Its okay... it will feel better." He said kissing my cheek.
"Can I add another one?" I nodded immediately. He added his second finger and started thrusting it in and out.
"Is it starting to feel good?" He gently asked me laying me on my back. It started to rain outside making me enjoy the atmosphere more.
"Y-yes Oikawa."
"Call me Toru okay baby?" He said pulling fingers out and spitting on his dick.
He slowly started to slip into me while I chanted his name over and over again.
"Toru. Toru. Toru."
He pulled me into another kiss started to slowly thrust in and out of my.
"You feel so good baby? Is it good for you?" He said sucking on my neck.
"It- ahhh-" he started going faster.
"Oh my god!" I yelled as he started jerking me off while fucking me deep.
My back started arching while my toes started curling.
"Fuck that's so sexy. You're so beautiful baby."
I couldn't respond the pleasure felt so nice. Soon I came for the second time.
He flipped me over. Ass in the air and pulled out.
"I don't want to push you so tell me when you are ready."
I waited a couple minutes before nodding my head. He started to go inside me again and thrusted right away.
"A-ah! So fast." I moaned.
"You like it though." I could feel his smirk.
He started moaning like if he was the bottom letting me know he was about to cum. He turned me around and pulled out. He jerked off two times before cumming all over my face.
"Oh fuck. You look so cute. The face you're making looks so innocent but you are filthy."
I wiped myself up with my shirt.
"What are you supposed to wear now?" He said handing me the sweater he had over his button up tshirt. I put it on while he put me back into my underwear and pants.

"Let's go back to my place."