KenKage (Requested)

Kageyama's POV
Kenma's house

Ever since I was able to compliment Kenma (well, normally without the demonic mumbling) we have actually became very close friends.
Currently, I am staying the night at his house and we are watching tv.

"Kageyama, what do you think of maid outfits?"
I was confused at first but then looked at the tv and saw the actress had one on.
"Umm I'm not really attracted to  that but I think the dresses are pretty cute..." i awkwardly chuckled.
He turned to face me.
"So you think the outfits are cute but not the women..." he paused while I shyly looked away and nodded.
"I think guys in maid outfits is hot as fuck." He finished.
"O-oh really?" I asked hesitantly.
"Hey Kageyama? What if we do a late night trip and buy one for you?"
"...a maid's costume?"
"Yeah y'know to see if you like it."
"That... that sounds fun. Will you tell me if I look good?"
"It would be my honor." He said making us laugh.

We went to stores that were open all night until he said he found the perfect one. He bought it without letting me see with a smirk on his face.
When we got back to his place he handed my the bag and told me to go change.
I put on the costume and noticed there were some extra pieces to it.
It had thigh high socks with cat paws on the top, and collar with a bell, and cat ears.
Does he expect me to wear this?
I put them on even though I wasn't sure if I would like it. Once I did I looked in the mirror.
I look pitiful.
"Are you done yet?" Kenma yelled from outside the bathroom.
Instead of answering I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom with my head down.
I felt his eyes roam down my body.

"Damn Kageyama who know you could look so adorable?"
"Does it look okay?"
"Fuck. It looks so good!" He said started to rub my thigh right above the thigh high socks.
"A-ah" I lightly moaned.
"You like me playing with your thighs?"
I blushed and turned around. My back facing him.
I felt a stinging sensation on my ass that caused me to gasp.
"I asked if you liked it." Kenma asked.
"...d-did you just spank me?"
"Well did it feel nice?" He asked doing it again.
"N-ngh" I didn't say a word.
He pulled my hair making me go on my knees with my head tilted up facing him above me.
"Good kittens answer. So did it feel good? Hm?"
"Y-yes.."
"Yes what?"
I looked at him confused which caused him to drag me to the bed.
"Yes sir. Say it."he demanded sternly.
"Yes sir!"
"Good boy." He said rubbing my thigh as he laid me flat on the bed.
"What do you want me to do to you?"
I paused.
"Y-you want to do things to me?"
He leaned into my ear.
"I wanna do so many things to you." He seductively whispered started to lick my ear.
"Can you kiss me?"
"So cute baby. Here you are in a cat maid outfit asking me to kiss you. Baby, I am going to do so much more than just kiss you."
He leaned in and took my lips in his. His kiss was so harsh but I liked it being a bit painful. He nipped at my lips making me open my mouth. He licked every part he could reach before pulling away.
"Who knew the scary setter was this much of a bottom?"
I moaned.
"Oh so you like embarrassment? What a slut."
I whimpered.
"Please do something!" I begged.
"Already this whiny and we aren't even naked yet... what am I supposed to do with you? Keep being such a whiny bitch I'm going to have to punish you."
He ripped off my maids dress and cat stuff.
"The socks are staying on."
I nodded. He lightly slapped my face.
"What did I say about not talking?"
"I-im sorry s-sir."
"Better." He said then started sucking on my nipple while rubbing the other one.
I was panting and trying hard not to squirm too much.
"You're so sensitive... what about here." He said sucking marks onto my thigh.
"Oh fuck!" I yelled.
"Language kitten." He said slapping my thigh harshly.
"Sorry sir.."
"I'm sick of you saying sorry. Let me show you how bad you have been."
He turned me so I was on all fours.
He immediately stuck three fingers inside of me.
"Probably fuck yourself with those so well taken care of fingers. I always thought that there had to be more another reason why you keep your nails so short."
"I do sir. I fuck myself with my fingers!"
"Do you think of me when you do it. I bet you fucking yourself makes you so fucking sexy. So desperate. You must be so needy kitten."
"I am! V-very needy. You are fingering me so well!"
He stopped as soon as I said that.
"S-sir? Why did you st- ah!"
He started pushing inside me.
"So tight still. Shit." He moaned over me bottoming out.
"I am all the way inside. How do you feel."
"Mhm amazing... fuck me sir. Fuck me pl-"
He started ramming into me. Driving me insane. My mind  started getting foggy.
"Your reaction is so fucking lewd. Drooling with tears in your eyes. Damn inside you is so hot. Should I cum in here? Make you filled with me?"
I couldn't say anything so I just nodded. This earned me another harsh slap on the thighs.
"Words."
"Y-yes. Do it ah please." I said trying my best to speak.
"Speak up bitch!" He said yanking my hair.
"CUM IN ME SIR!" I yelled and he came with a grunt making me cum on the sheets.
He cleaned us up and we cuddled for a bit.

"Remind me to buy you more outfits." He said. I slapped his chest.
"Idiot."