IwaKage

Kageyama's POV
Time skip: Spoilers
Iwaizumi's Office
(Kageyama is on the national team while Iwaizumi is the athletic trainer)

Hajime Iwaizumi (27) Athletic Trainer.
That's all I can think about lately.
It just sounds attractive.

Anyways I am making my way to his office to talk about certain things I have been dealing with.
I got at his door and knocked.
"Come in."
Damn. Why is his voice so deep?
I sat down in the chair facing his desk.
"Oh hey Kageyama! What brings you here today?"
"Well I wanted to talk to you about some pain in my knee recently..."
"Here let me look at it." He said coming toward me and messing around with my knee asking what hurts.
"Honestly, I won't lie and say this wasn't expected."
"What is?"
He sighed.
"You are an athlete with immense training and you have pushed yourself since a young age. Your joints, just like your fellow teammates, will eventually start to wear down. Try to focus on building more muscle to support the knees to, hopefully, slow down the promise."
He paused.
"And maybe get it checked out by a physical therapist for your safety."
I looked at him worried.
"Could he tell me to stop playing?!"
"Well it depends on what your injury is. You said it just started hurting, right? So hopefully we caught it before anything major happens."
"Y-yeah thank you sir."
"Sir? You are making me feel old and distant. We go back to middle school! Don't be so polite." He said with a chuckle.
"Oh. I'm sorry I'm just still not that great with people-"
"I think you have improved a lot!"
"Iwaizumi?"
"Yes."
"I'm sorry for my behavior when I was young."
"Why are you apologizing to me? I was in high school when you were considered 'the king of the court'. So you didn't do anything to me."
"I just thought that maybe you were... um... disappointed." I sucked in a shallow breath.
He gently pulled my chin to look at him.
"Disappointed? No, I was worried. There is always a reason behind someone's actions."
I felt my lips wobbling as I tried to hold back tears.
He pulled me on his lap while sitting his chair.
"Shhhh. You're alright." He whispered hugging me.
I put my face in his neck, nuzzling my nose into it.
"You know I always wanted to help you." He said patting my lower back.
I lifted my head with a pout on my face.
"Why?"
"Why? I guess a bunch of reasons. You were young obviously struggling with something, seeming alone, and.. you were adorable." He said coughing while looking away.
"I wish you would have sooner." I said straddling him.
He grabbed my hips to balance me and looked into my eyes so sweetly.
"I wish I did also."
We started leaning in until our lips met. The kiss started to become harsher as all our need and longing came to play. We both now realized how long we have cared for each other and never said anything.
I tugged on his shirt and he lifted his arms up. I took his shirt off and after he took off mine.
"Go lock the door." he said tapping my butt.
I got off his lap to scurry to lock the door. Once I was done I got back on his lap with a giggle. He chuckled.
"For an athlete your little skip to the door was adorable."
"Mmm." I paused to kiss him. "I was hoping you'd think so."
He smirked and started dry humping me on his lap.
"Oh." I yelped.
"Do you feel good." He said grunting.
I nodded frantically my mouth staying open.
"You wanna ride me?"
I went back into his neck and nodded.
He stood up with me and push me against his wall continuing to rub our crotches together. He put me down so we could strip and then made me bend down facing the wall.
"Put your hands on the wall for me."
I did as told.
I felt something smack my thigh and looked back to see him holding his belt.
"Do you like that?"
I didn't answer, too shocked to say words, so he did it again. I then decide to nod.
"Good." He said then moving the belt to my wrist so couldn't move my hands from behind my back.
"You are under my control now. I like sex rough, okay? Do you have a safe word?"
"... cookie."
"Cookie is your safe word? So cute I want to ruin you till you say it."
He got on his knees in front of me forcing me to stand up straight.
He started sucking my dick and pushing a finger in at the same time.
I thought it was fine and then he added another finger and playfully bit.
"Fuck.. ow.."
He pulled off.
"Awe poor baby. Did I hurt you?"
I shook my head no.
"Okay good. We are just getting started." He said adding another two fingers with four now inside me.
"Ah Iwa-" I came.
There was a short pause until he took two fingers out leaving two in. He started thrusting his fingers faster not giving me a break.
"I don't remember telling you that you could cum?" He asked sarcastically. I whimpered as my legs gave out.
Luckily he caught me and laid my stomach on his desk. He untied my wrist to moved the belt on my neck.
"If you cum without permission again I'm going to choke you. Do you understand?"
"Yes Iwaizumi."
"Good." He said kissing my shoulders.
He started pushing inside me slowly.
He didn't give me a chance to relax as he started thrusting in me... hard.
"Iwa- ah too hard. Wait! I'm going to cum again!" I said frantically.
"Wait." He replied not slowing down.
I came screaming his name and he immediately grabbed his belt making me choke. He continued three more thrusts and then let the belt go. I gasped for air then started crying. It was too much pleasure. "Cookie.. cookie.. cookie." I sobbed and he immediately stopped.
He took the belt off my neck and pulled out.
He then lifted me to sit back on his lap kissing my tears.
"I'm sorry. Shit I'm so sorry..."
"No.. I like it... it just became too much for me." I hiccupped.
He kissed my eyes and my cheeks.
"Can I ride you instead?"
"Are you sure baby? We can stop if you want." I nodded. He positioned back inside me and I started to bounce as much as I could but I felt extremely weak.
"Finish for me."
He nodded going fast enough to relief himself but not over pleasure me again. After a few minutes he came.

"You did so well. I will take care of you all day tomorrow. Let me change you and take you home. Okay?" I nodded allowing him to change me. After he carried me to the car and asked if I wanted to stay at his house or he can take care of me at mine. I asked to stay at his house.
He ran me a nice bath while he took a shower and then we went to sleep.