TenKage

Tendo's POV
Shiratorizawa Campus

I could see the baby crow setter peeking inside our courts window.
I'm guessing he is trying to see how good we are.

"Hey Ushijima monster. I have to go early. The family needs me."
"But from good dirt comes good fruits-"
"Bye!" I said running out trying to sneak in on the pretty setter.
"You need practice!" He yelled after me.

I went behind him and blocked his eyes making him jump.
"Sh sh calm down. It someone who is supposed to be here." I said with a smile.
He turned around.
"A-ah Tendo I um..."
"How naughty you are. First sneaking a peek at our practice and now greeting me informally. Although I'm glad you feel that comfortable." I said flicking his chin.
He blushed and looked down.
"I'm sorry." He pouted.
I caressed his hair and leaned into his ear.
"How about you show me how sorry you are?"
He took his head and nuzzled into my chest.
"Awe how cute you are. And people say you're scary? Yeah right!" I said hugging him closer.
I started kissing his head, forehead, ears, cheeks, and nose while he was giggling.
He then looked up at me and pulled me down into and harsh kiss.
He opened his mouth without signal so I hesitantly put my tongue into his mouth.
He was licking my tongue so much.
After a few minutes I pulled away and he whined.
"So needy little one." I tsked.
He nuzzled his nose with mine while giggling.
"Tendo please do more." He shyly smiled putting his arms around my neck.
I grabbed his hips in return.
"Okay." I said grinding my knee into his crouch.
"Wait- out here?" He whispered.
"Mhm."
"But this is right outside your gym.. Ah- anyone could walk in on us."
"Practice doesn't end till another hour and a half. Plus people don't really get to leave practice early." I explained removing my knee and palming him instead.
"B-but you-"
"I get out of practice because people know they can't control me. Relax."
He started squirming around so I unzipped his Jean's and palmed him through his underwear.
"Tight black underwear huh? Hot but probably not so comfortable now." I said lightly groping him.
I felt wet on my hand while he moaned out.
"Did you just cum?"
"I'm sorry."
I looked up into his eyes and licked his wet spot.
"Don't be." I smiled.
He took off his pants and hoodie and stood in front of me shyly.
"You're so beautiful baby." I said taking a hand going up his abs.
I started stripping into only my underwear a little self-cantious that I was too skinny.
He looked at me and smiled. He walked closer and gave small kisses on my neck.
"Don't be scared of how I think of you. You are very attractive to me so don't worry okay." He pecked my lips after.
"Thank you Kageyama." I said then putting two fingers near his mouth.
He opened his mouth and licked the two. He then started to suck on them cutely.
I coed and slowly took them out of his mouth. He got out of his underwear and I slowly inserted my middle finger inside.
"O-oh my." He gasped.
"Is it okay?"
"Yeah. Your fingers are so much longer than mine." He admitted.
I smirk adding the second finger.
"You do this to yourself? That would be so hot to watch. Maybe next time?" He whined in embarrassment.
"Awe it's okay baby. I'm just glad my fingers satisfy you more. I mean look at you."
"Your fingers feel so good. They go so ah-" he yelp. I smiled thinking I found his g-spot. I hit it again causing the same reaction.
"Y-your fingers can hit there?" He said out of breathe.
"One of my charms. Okay you're prepped." I said pulling my fingers out.
I peeled my last piece of clothing off and he moaned at the site.
"You're so big." He said excitedly.
I pushed him against the wall and slid his legs around my hips lifting him up.
I slowly inserted myself in him while kissing him. Once I was fully in I pulled away.
"Tell me when to start."
He nodded.
"You can start." I started slowly thrusting up into him while he was moaning with his head back.
"Aren't you noisy." I chuckled.
"I'm about to cum!" He gasped.
"Already?"
"Well you just fingered me-"
I heard the door creak so I ran us to the other said of the wall.

I forgot the water fountain was out near the door.

I put my hand over his mouth to stop his screaming while I continue to thrust harder into him.
I felt liquid on my chest and looked down to see he came on me.
I put some on my fingers and stuck four in his mouth.
The door opened and closed again so I took my fingers out of his mouth.
"Daddy daddy please cum in me I don't know how much more I can take."
He said tearing up with drool.
His legs began shaking and he began ride down on me to get me to finish.
It worked because shortly after I came in him while he bit my shoulder.

We quickly got changed and he saw on his phone that Hinata texted him to come over for extra practice do he left.

I remembered I forgot my water bottle inside so I snuck back in and grabbed it.
Ushijima pulled me aside.

"I saw your clothes on the floor with someone else's outside. When I said dirt I didn't mean dirty."