Kuroo × Bokuto × Kageyama

Kageyama POV
Bokuto's Apartment

Ever since Bokuto and I got on the Olympic team we started to hang out more together.
Later on I was able to join in on hanging out with "the iconic duo" (they call themselves).
When I first hung out with Kuroo I was over Bokuto's apartment and Kuroo got his heart broken by Kenma.
To help him feel better we played ping pong and watched movies.
It's been two years since then and the atmosphere between us three have been the happiest it's ever been but also the most awkward.
I'm incredibly shy around them and Bokuto is always skipping around happily.
Kuroo on the other hand is constantly flirting with me... but I don't know if he means it.

Today I was invited over to hangout with them again so I unlocked the door and went inside (Bokuto gave him and Kuroo keys since he has the biggest apartment).

"Bokuto, Kuroo where are you guys?" I called out.
"Ah Tobio! We are in the kitchen!" Kuroo yelled out.
I made my way into the kitchen and was pulled into a hug.
"Kageyama!" Bokuto said excitedly pulling me into a hug.
He pulled away and continued to cook.
Kuroo went over and put his arms around my shoulder.
I blushed and turned my head away.
"Bokuto is cooking us dinner. I hope you're hungry." Kuroo said.
"It's  almost done!" Bokuto said.
Kuroo and I made our way to the table while Bokuto set up the dishes.
I offered help but he declined.

We chatted up a storm and eventually Kuroo wanted to play "risky" two truths and one lie.
"Kuroo can you go first so I can see what you mean?" I asked him.
"Sure. Okay so... I have a daddy kink, I like bdsm, i hate romantic sex." He smirked.
"The first one?" I asked unsure.
"Nah, it's definitely the third. Kuroo treats his loved ones the best."
"Bokuto is right. Aw Kageyama I can be romantic!"
"I'm sorry Kuroo." I giggled.
"Okay I will go next." Bokuto paused, "hmmm. I'm a switch, I like calling my bottom kitten, and I like spanking."
"Definitely number one." I stated confidently.
"Oh Tobio. You see me as a top huh? I wonder what you are. But yeah, I am no switch."
"You're turn." Kuroo said.
I kind of wanted to see how they would react to my interests.
"I am a submissive bottom, I like being choked, and I don't like threesomes." I said boldly not knowing what gave me the guts to say that.
"Shit Kageyama you are actually a bottom?" Bokuto groaned.
"That's so hot. And submissive? I can't picture it... maybe you should show us.... since the dislike for threesomes was a lie." Kuroo stated.
I blushed hearing Kuroo say that and Bokuto nod his head in agreement.
"...show you?" I asked.
"Kageyama, Kuroo and I are in love with you." Bokuto stated walking towards me.
"Is that okay?" He said kissing my cheek.
"That's perfect. Why didn't you guys tell me sooner?" I asked.
"Not that sex is the only thing that matters, but we were scared you were a top as well. We love you for you but didn't know if we could please you." Kuroo explained.
I pushed them onto the couch.
I whispered two my two lovers sitting next to each other, "Show me how much you can please me."

Next thing I know I'm sitting on top of Kuroo's lap with Bokuto on his knees right in front of me.
Kuroo was leaving hickies on my neck and Bokuto was sliding my pants and underwear off.
I let out whimpers as Kuroo's cold hands slid up my shirt, softly rubbing my sides as he nibbled on my ear.
"So cute kitten." Bokuto said licking tip.
"Oh my God-" I gasped as he took me whole.
I felt his tongue licking around as he deep throated me. I started to jerk around as Kuroo's hand made its way to my balls.
The pleasure was driving me crazy and knew I was about to cum.
I threw my head back onto Kuroo.
"Fuck Daddy I have to cum. Can I please cum?" I asked nearly crying.
"Yes baby. Doing such a good job for us. Go ahead and cum baby."
That's all it took for me to release in Bokuto's mouth.
He pulled of and swallowing it all and carried me towards his room.
All of us stripped our clothes and Kuroo stood right behind me. I turned my head and we started kissing as he started twisting my nipples.
I felt Bokuto kissing up from my thighs toward my chest. Leaving hickies on his way up.
Kuroo shoved his tongue in my mouth causing my legs to feel weak. Once he pulled away we were both panting and looked ruined.
I was about to get on my knees but Bokuto pulled me up.
"This is all about your pleasure." He said gently pecking my lips.
I was laid on the bed and Kuroo lubed two fingers up. He slowly inserted the first one making me flinch.
Bokuto started to comfort me with reassuring words while kissing my forehead.
Kuroo added a second finger making me start to feel the pleasure. His fingers hit a certain spot that made me moan out.
Bokuto and Kuroo looked at me in shock.
"You sound so hot. Let's do that again okay baby?" He said while started to finger me in that spot repeatedly.
I started moving my hips down on his fingers and rolling my hips when he suddenly pulled them out.
"Ah- no why did you stop?" I said in a small voice.
"No baby, you're fine. Bokuto is going to take care of you now, okay?" Kuroo said cupping my face and pecking my nose.
Bokuto got on top of me and slowly started pushing in. He quickly kissed me to distract me from the pain.
It did help and after a few minutes I nodded allowing him to thrust into me.
He went slow but hard making me moan loudly with each thrust.
"Feels so good." I mumbled.
"Feels good inside you kitten. Fuck your so cute." He groaned losing his breath.
If he wanted me cute, I will be cute.
"Master please cum inside me. I need you so bad. Please. I want you- ah!"
"Baby, you can't just rile me up like that." He said going faster.
Soon he shot his load deep inside me with a long moan.
He gently pulled out as Kuroo pulled me onto his lap.
"You did so good baby. Can you handle more? We can stop if it's too much." Kuroo gently said kissing my temple.
"No, I want you really bad baby." I said back to him.
My back on his chest made my heart feel so warm.
They are taking such great care of me.
He slowly sank my down on his hips and I rolled them around a bit.
I started bouncing really fast making Kuroo moan and bite my shoulder to mute his moans.
"Fuck daddy I wanna hear how good I'm making you feel." I cried, the pleasure becoming overbearing.
Bokuto came over and started to jerk me off as Kuroo started to thrust into me, making me in their control.
A few minutes later my thighs were shaking, I was crying, and I was so close.
Bokuto had to squeeze my penis to make sure I wait to cum with Kuroo.
Kuroo did a few sloppy but hard thrusts and Bokuto started jerking me off again.
We both came.
"I ran you a bath already." Bokuto said as Kuroo slowly pulled out and carried me to the jacuzzi bathtub.
They help me cleaned me and helped me dress.
We decided to be in a polyamorous relationship and they kissed my forehead before we drifted to sleep.