21

(KENMA'S PERSPECTIVE) -WARNING: MENTIONS OF SEX/NSFW-

My lips met Kuroo's. The kiss was slow. I put my hands on Kuroo's knees and pressed against his soft skin. I brushed his leg softly with my hand as we kissed. It was hot and sweaty from the heat. I liked the feeling. Kuroo continued to kiss me. I leaned my head back and broke off. Kuroo looked so beautiful. So handsome. So hot. His skin glistened. A drop of sweat dripped down his stomach. He looked at me. His eyes begged for my lips back on his. He bit his lip seductively. I leaned back in and continued the slow kiss. I rubbed his knee. Kuroo felt his way from the bottom of my back to my neck. Kuroo stopped the kiss and pulled me closer. He bit down on my neck. It hurt, but the pain felt kind of nice. I dug my fingers into his back as Kuroo kissed down to my shoulder. I felt my towel drop to the floor. Kuroo's dropped too. We continued to make out. Kuroo then met his lips with mine again. I smiled into the kiss.

After the sauna, Kuroo and I made our way to the hotel room, stealing kisses in the hallway. Kuroo pressed me to the door and we continued to make out. I felt the handle to the door from behind me and opened it. Kuroo and I fell into the room, laughing. Kuroo closed the door with his foot and picked me up. He threw me on the bed and kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced. Kuroo ripped off my towel.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready," I replied.

I woke up naked the next morning next to Kuroo. I felt the sun shining on my face. Kuroo rolled over and pinned me to the bed.

"Round two?" he asked. I laughed and nodded.

Just as I got comfortable with Kuroo inside me, the door opened. There stood three people, talking and laughing... It was Hinata, Akaashi, and Bokuto.

"HEY HEY HE-" Bokuto yelled. Kuroo and I were in doggy position, naked. He screamed and ran out of the room. I screamed too and Kuroo pulled out of me. I hid under the covers, praying the darkness would save me. I heard muffled voices and the door slam shut. Kuroo pulled the covers.

"It's okay. I got them to leave while we get changed."

"Why....why are they here?" I asked. Kuroo looked at me like I was stupid.

"You do realize today is...July 18th, right?"

"So?"

"Happy wedding day?"

"Oh, okay. WAIT WHAT IT'S TODAY!?" I yelled. Kuroo laughed and nodded. I hugged him tightly.

"Get changed into something comfortable. Akaashi is going to help you get ready somewhere else. The boys don't want us seeing each other anymore until the ceremony."

"Noooooo! I don't wanna leave you!" I whined. Kuroo stroked my hair.

"It's okay, Kitten. It's only for eight hours." I pouted and threw on some clothes. Bokuto busted through the door again. Kuroo was only in his boxers.

"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU-" Bokuto started. Akaashi interrupted him.

"I mean it is their wedding day..."

"Kuroo put some clothes on," a voice said as it walked into the room. Kageyama walked into sight and put his hands over Shouyou's eyes.

"Kenma, come with us," Akaashi said. "You are gonna get ready in my room. Yamaguchi and Hinata will be there as well. We are gonna help you get ready." I nodded and walked towards Akaashi.

"Bye, Kuroo!" Kuroo waved goodbye with an embarrassed smile. As I shut the door behind me, I heard Kuroo yelling at Bokuto. Shouyou took my hand and ran down the hall. Akaashi followed. We made our way to room 11.

"So when did you guys arrive?" I asked.

"A day earlier. We were prepping." Akaashi opened the door to reveal Yamaguchi and a pretty blonde girl.

"Who's she?" I asked.

"Yachi, my close friend," Yamaguchi replied. "She offered to help you get ready!" I kept my expression blank as I sat down in a chair they pulled out for me.

"Okay, let's get his nails ready!" she smiled.

"My nails?"

"Yes," she replied. "They look like you've been biting them. We can't have that on your wedding day." I felt bad for girls for the rest of those thirty minutes. I didn't know what getting your nails done was like until I met Yachi. It was hell. I thought I was going to die. After she finished doing my nails, I was thrown into the shower. Shouyou shoved me inside. They had weird stuff like Apple Pie scented shampoo. America was weird. After I showered, Yachi came inside.

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I'm only in a towel!"

"I'm gay too, it's fine," she said, holding a razor.

"What's that?" I asked, slowly backing away. "It looks sharp."

"Don't worry, it won't hurt," she said. I didn't trust this Yachi girl. I winced as she shaved my legs.

"Why do women do this, it's weird!"

"Kuroo will appreciate it tonight," she winked. I watched the hair fall off my legs.

"You aren't a part of my sex life," I complained.

"Well I mean this morning-"

"Shut the fuck up." Yachi obeyed my wish. Then she took out a box of sticky things that looked like bandaids. "What's that?"

"Nothing," she mumbled, placing them on my legs. I winced as she ripped one-off.

"ARE YOU WAXING MY LEGS?" I bellowed. Yachi smiled at me and ripped another one-off. I cried. God, please make this devil woman go away, I prayed. An hour later, we walked out of the bathroom. My face was red from crying.

"Yachi I said no strips!" Yamaguchi cried. Yachi laughed.

"I couldn't help myself!"

"Kenma are you hungry?" Shouyou asked. My stomach grumbled. I nodded hungrily. He handed me a slice of watermelon. I bit into it and immediately felt relieved. Someone pulled on my hair.

"OW!"

"Sorry!" Yamaguchi apologized. I felt him messing with my hair. I didn't like it. I only liked it when Kuroo touched my hair. "Sorry!" he said again as he accidentally pulled a hair.

"Be gentle, it might fall out."

"Right, sorry." I felt Yamaguchi brush my hair and braid the front of the left and right side of my hair. He then connected the two sides at the back with a clip. After I finished my watermelon, I changed into a white suit. Hinata placed a small veil on top of my head.

"WOW!" Everyone said at the same time.

"You look so handsome!"

"Kuroo is gonna faint!"

"How can a dude be this pretty?"

"Man even I wanna kiss you!" All I could manage to mutter was,

"This veil is girly."

"Kuroo asked for it. Bokuto wouldn't shut up about me making you wear it," Akaashi said.

"Please?" Shouyou begged. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine."

"YAY!" Shouyou yelled, jumping into the air. I shook my head and sighed. I missed Kuroo.

Yes, this chapter was just me torturing Kenma.