Hope is Alive Part 2

WARNING: The Following has been Rated TV-14 for Drama, Mild Suspense, and Violence. Reader's Discretion is Advised.

Dr. Sam Beckett: (Narration) My name is Dr. Sam Beckett. It has been 25 years since I First Quantum Leaped. But now I'm back to change a few more things before I retire. Al has graciously agreed to be my Observer as I once again step into the accelerator to change history. So I once again find myself leaping from life to life to put right what once went Wrong. Only Question is... Where will I end up next?

A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

The Galaxy is at war! The Clones of the GRAND ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC have made it easier for the Jedi to combat the Separatists.

Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker has killed Separatist Leader Darth Maul, who captured The Chancellor. With the help of Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon, all made a Great Escape.

After a Crash Landing, Quantum Physicist DR. SAM BECKETT leaps into the Chosen One of prophecy, Anakin, seemingly to prevent the Young Jedi from turning to the Dark Side...

(Sam Leaps in)

Padmé: A wonderful thing has Happened to Me Ani.

Sam: What is it?

Padmé: I'm Pregnant!

Sam: That's wonderful... We're gonna be parents

Padmé: Yes. They will be wonderful children.

Sam: Yes they will. (quietly to him self) Oh Boy...

(Theme Music Plays)

QUANTUM LEAP: THE NEXT LEAP

Starring

Scott Bakula

Lisa Ortiz

And Dean Stockwell

Based on the Original "Quantum Leap" Series created by Donald P. Bellisario

Last time On Quantum Leap: The Next Leap...

Sam: I have a bad Feeling about this.

Qui-Gon Jinn: I don't sense anything.

Sam: It's not about the mission, master. It's about something... Elsewhere. Elusive.

Qui-Gon: Calm Down on your Anxiety, Obi-Wan. Keep your Concentration here and now where it Belongs.

Sam: We need to get to the Surface of Naboo. The Invasion is Starting.

Qui-Gon: We're going to board one of those MTTs.

Sam: Well you were Right about one thing, Master. Negotiations were short.

BLAST!

Panaka: Hyperdrive is Damaged!

Amidala: The Tatoonie System. We will stop there.

Sam: I'll try to get it out.

Sam: Master, these things are Midi-Chorlians! The Boy's Count is Off the Scales! It's over 10,000! I could say that it is 20,000!