Core Of The Apple

WARNING: The Following has been rated TV-14 for Drama, and Mild Suspense. Reader's Discretion is Advised.

Dr. Sam Beckett: (Narration) My name is Dr. Sam Beckett. It has been 25 years since I First Quantum Leaped. But now I'm back to change a few more things before I retire. Al has graciously agreed to be my Observer as I once again step into the accelerator to change history. So I once again find myself leaping from life to life to put right what once went Wrong. Only Question is... Where will I end up Next?

(Sam appeared at What Looked to Be Like an Apple Farm)

Applejack: Dad? Are you My dad? Where's My Dad?

Sam: I don't Know Little Pony.

AppleBloom: *cries*

Applejack: Granny! There's a Stranger here and Pa is Missing!

Sam: Oh Boy...

(Theme Music Plays)

QUANTUM LEAP: THE NEXT LEAP

Starring

Scott Bakula

Lisa Ortiz

And Dean Stockwell

Based on the Original "Quantum Leap" Series created by Donald P. Bellisario

CORE OF THE APPLE

Guest Starring

Ashleigh Ball

Present Sam: (Narration): Quantum Leaping has taken me to some interesting places such as New York City or Mario's world. This time I was in Equestria as a Pony.

Sam: Where in the blazes is that Observer? He's Late!

Granny Smith: Bright Mac, Sonny Boy... Your daughter tells me she doesn't recognize you.

Sam: Look... I'm Not...

He was stopped by Al.

Al: No Sam. No need to be all explainy.

Applejack: Excuse me Sir, are you an Angel?

Al: Kinda Sorta. Can you two leave us alone awhile? We need to talk.

Granny: Sure. Come on Applejack.

*Applejack Follows*

Sam: Al there must be some sort of mistake...

Al: This is. You were supposed to leap back into the guy you first leaped into but something went...

Sam: ...A little Cuckoo, I know.

Al: No, that's not the case. Now let's see where and  you are.... *he presses buttons on the handlink* You are in Equestria, and your name is Bright Mac.

Sam: What is the Case then?

Al: You were right, something might have gone a little cuckoo. But Give those Scientists a break.

Sam: I know. If only Gooshie were here...

Al: I know. But we have to Cope with Losses, Sam. And Plus they are a little Rusty.

Sam: Yes. Yes. Now why in the world am I here?

Al: That's for Ziggy to know and you to find out. And she doesn't Know yet...

Sam: I'll just have to figure that out as well as the original history...

Al: Basically, Yes. This is the second time you've leapt into an Animated Character.

*he then disappeared*

Sam: Look, Applejack. You, your ma and Granny need to help me out, okay? No one else will know who I am except you.

Applejack: We will, sir. Don't Worry.

Sam: Thank you.

Present Sam: (Narration) I had to work my tail off in Farm Chores. Like feeding the animals, which reminded me of leaping into that Texas Veterinarian. Keeping the relationship with the girl intact, harvesting apples from their trees, and building trust with a Family. I started to figure out why I was here when Applejack came home one morning.

Sam: Welcome Home, Sweetheart.

Applejack: Me an a friend got into an argument...

Sam: Oh... That sounds Bad...

Applejack: Idk if we will be friends anymore....

Sam: I'm sure you will. I'm sure she'll apologize to you soon and make it all up to you.

Applejack: I hope so...

Pony: HELP! (Screams)

Sam: Excuse me.

Sam ran outside. And there hanging on the plank of the collapsed bridge to the Farm, was a white Unicorn Filly with a Purple mane and radiant blue eyes.

Sam: Help is on the way!

Al appeared.

Al: Careful during this Rescue, Sam! This is the part where in the Original History Bright Mac Dies!

Sam: I don't care about the Original History! That filly is in trouble!

Sam got a rope and formed it into a Lariat. He threw it down and it caught the foal.

Sam: I Gotcha! Stay calm, and be still! I can't hoist you while you're shaking!

Pony: Okay!

Sam, Standing firm like a bulldog and Never letting go, he pulls the foal to safety using all of his strength.  Soon, the Filly was Safe, and on the ground...

Sam: Are you okay?

Filly: I think so.

Sam: I'll make sure that Bridge is Repaired tomorrow. So this will never happen again.

Pony: Tell Applejack I'm sorry...

Sam: That's a task for her father. Why don't you ask him... Stay here. He's coming now.

Pony: Okay...

Sam then Leaps out, and this time he got into the Correct Leapee.

Sam: Here we go now... Memories Return. I have a good feeling about this one... (saw his mirror image) Welcome Back, Mr. Stratton... I missed you.

Head Writer: John Andrews