Anxious Alia Part 1: Mysterious Past

WARNING: The Following has been rated TV-14 for Mild Suspense, Violence, Sexual content (for dramatic purposes), and other things that may be considered Disturbing and Inappropriate for children. Reader's Discretion is Advised.

Dr. Sam Beckett: (Narration) My name is Dr. Sam Beckett. It has been 25 years since I First Quantum Leaped. But now I'm back to change a few more things before I retire. Al has graciously agreed to be my Observer as I once again step into the accelerator to change history. So I once again find myself leaping from life to life to put right what once went wrong. The only question is... Where will I end up Next?

Quantum Leap Laboratories, Stallions Gate, New Mexico.

Sam: Thanks for the Save there Alia.

Alia: Much appreciated. Now, what's next?

Sam: Next? We finish off the Evil Leaper once And For all.

Alia: But how?

Sam: With Your Permission, I'll leap back into your life, and try to at least Stop Zoey, who led you down the Path of Evil Leaper.

Alia: Permission Granted.

Sam: And at all Costs... We need to Kill Zoey, one way or another. Al is reviewing her Criminal Record, and it Shows she has kidnapped several Children but has always gotten away with it. This ends... Now.

Miley: What ends Now?

Sam: The Evil Leaper Progam. And using your Smarts, you are gonna prove that Zoey is a monster for Kidnapping Children.

Miley: Very well. I'll do my best. (Radio) Chase, Come with me. We have some Children to save from the Evil Leaper.

Sam: Prep me for the Accelerator.

Alia: For Great Justice...

Sam: And Hope for your Future.

Alia: Indeed.

Al: You heard the Man, Get the Accelerator Ready!

Miley: Good Luck, Sam.

Sam: You too, Miley.

Alia: It's Impossible how she's back after all these years... How did she even survive being shot?

Al: Search me. 

(Sam then Steps into the Accelerator)

Al: Panels Ready!

(Everyone turns their Panels Ready and Sam Leaps into Alia)

Sam: This is it... This is for you Alia. We will end this once and for all.

(Theme Music Plays)

QUANTUM LEAP: THE NEXT LEAP

Starring

Scott Bakula

Lisa Ortiz

And Dean Stockwell

Based on the Original "Quantum Leap" Series created by Donald P. Bellisario