𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

mike and derek had a very weird relationship, they were jus 'bestfriends' but acted like a couple. everyone new they liked eachother, they were jus in denial.

derek was laying on the mike's bed watching tiktoks while he was taking a shower.

he came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, water dripped from hair down to his abs, the boy couldnt keep his eyes off him.

"you like wat you see?" mike said smirking, "your gonna make me act up.. daddy chill." derek said and both of them laughed.

-time skip

all the boys were at mike's house, vallyk and kobe got their a couple of mins ago.

derek was sitting on mike's lap while, he was playing the game.

'just bestfriend things.. right?'

"yall might as well fucking date!" kobe said and it grabbed derek's attention.

"were just bestfriends.." derek said blushing slightly and looking back at the tv.

"yall obvs like eachother.. just admit it." vallyk and kobe have been trying to get them to admit for a couple of months now, but they jus denied it.

"yeah, he's cute but i dont like him.." mike said not taking his eyes off the game, derek blushed at the compliment.

"just forget it.. i give up." vallyk said as he got on tiktok and kobe just laughed a lil.

"jersey boys havin a party next week and were goin." mike said as he got off the game.

"sayless bro" kobe said, wrapping his arm around vallyk's next.

derek got up so mike could get up, but he pulled him back onto his lap.

"did i tell you to get up? nah ion think so." mike said, "but-" he was interrupted by mike's hand around hia neck "stfu." he said and derek jus sat quiet.

it was normal for mike to do shit like this, but derek felt different this time..
it gave em butterflies.

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 ; 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.