𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

derek woke up before mike, he rubbed his eyes due to the sun shining directly at him.

he sat up in bed, he streched before scooting off the bed landing on the floor. he winced at the pain that shot through his legs, he slowly limped his way to the bathroom.

5 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

derek opened the bathroom door and limped his way back to the bed, he got back under the cover and laid his head on the boys chest.

he felt a hand grip his waist, the small boy looked up and mike was looking down at him. "bubby i can bearly walk." mike laughed, but derek just looked at him.

derek crossed his arms and sat up scooching away from mike, "aw baby your hella cute when your mad." he rolled his eyes.

mike grabbed the boys waist and pulled him back, making the boy stay there and cuddle with him.
____________________________________________________________
____________

mike suddenly got horny, he didnt know why but he sure definetly knew, the small boy always got him horny.. all he had to do was breath.

"baby im horny." the older boy said while his hands slowly moved down to the boys ass, gripping it slightly. derek looked at him, "nope! s-stop it.. i can bearly w-walk rn." the small boy whined out.

"can you give me head.. baby please?" the older boy said kissing the boys face repeatdly, derek gave in. "fine bubby." he said going under the cover.

he pulled the boys joggers and underwear down, his dick sprung out almost hitting him in the face.

derek grabbed it with both of his hands, he stroked it with both hands as he sucked on the tip. "fuck baby.." the older boy moamed out.

he swirled his hands around the base of mikes dick, twisting his hands around the elders length as he sucked him off. grunts and moans left mikes lips, the elder throwing his head back  as pleasure spread through his bottom half.

"f-fuck." he said while putting his hand in the boys soft curly hair and gripping it slightly.

saliva dripped from dereks mouth all down mikes length, as his huge shaft went it and out of his wet warm mouth, spit continously coating it.

derek looked up at mike as he swirled his tongue around the boys tip, mike was so close to reaching his high.

mike then came in the back of dereks throat, he kept going, spit and cum dripped from his mouth all the way down his shaft. "fuck derek stop." he said hitting the boys head, hard slightly.

derek came up and then swallowed while, he put his hand on the part of his head mike hit. "o-ow." the boy whined out, mike just laid there breathing heavy.

"you shouldve stopped." mike groaned out, as he cleaned himself up.

_________
____

tbh idk what this is- 😜