𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

nobody's pov.

mike hasnt been feeling good the since last night, he got sick, just a headache.

he stayed in his room since he woke up, except when he decided to get in the shower.

mike was watching netflix, until he got a text from his baby.

baby🥺

bubby can i come over?

nah
baby im sick

so, i dont care 😐

im not finna get you sick😭

i dont caree, i wanna be with you bubby🥺

baby if you get sick that's on you😭

uh- not really because your the one that's sick 🙄 you would get me sick so it would be on you.

but i told you not to come so nah it would be on you💀

STFU
i dont care..

your hella lucky im sick rn because i would fuck ts outta you and recorded it so i could embarrass tf outta you.

i-
um
nvm i'll stay home.. 👍🏼😀

nah baby come over

nope 😭

im not gonna do anything 😭

you promise?

i promise baby

finee, you better not break it 🙄
read.

___________________________________________

mike chuckled as he placed his phone down next to him turning it off.

he just continued to watch tv as he waited for the derek.

10 mins later...

mike's door opened revealing a small boy, which was derek. he closed the door back before making his way to him, "i missed you so much." he said while laying on top of him. "i jus saw you yesterday baby." mike said chuckling slightly.

"so.." derek said rolling his eyes playfully, making mike laugh. "i got you some stuff.." he said sitting up on the older's lap.

derek grabbed a bag he put down next to him, he pulled out a sprite and skittles, which is mike's favorite.

"i wanna make you feel better." he said giving them to him, "thanks baby.." he said drinking some of his sprite.

"bubby can i get a kiss please?" he asked, with that mike pecked the smallers lips.

derek smiled, he got up and made his way to mike's closet grabbing his favorite hoodie, which was also mike's favorite. "baby.. you wear that shit way more than i do." mike said laughing, "i know, im just gonna steal it from you." he said with a smile.

"hell nah, you got like stole like 13 other hoodies that's mines baby.." derek just shrugged his shoulders not really caring, "and i'll do it again."  he said putting the hoodie on.

mike got up and stood infront of derek, "if you take this one, you gotta give me 2 hoodies that you stole already." he said as he tugged at the hoodie.