𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤
there's a party at carissa's house, do you wanna go w/ me?

𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐡💘🥺
yea, you wanna just meet up there?

𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤
yea :)

𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐡💘🥺
bet.
seen.
______________________________________

mike was confused with himself, he didnt know what to do.. its like carissa was a red button your mom told you not to press, but you still pressed it anyway. she was bad for mike and he knew that but, he feels things coming back and he knows its bad.

she treated him like shit, like he was nothing.. it took a while for him to regain his confidence.

-time skip

mike walked into the party, all you could here was loud music and people yelling. the scent of beer and weed hia his nostrills, he stopped smoking for derek so he just made his way past all of that shit.

the blasian was sitting on a couch on his phone whem carissa sat in his lap, obv drunk. "hey mikeyy.." she said as her words slurred due to much how she drunk, "wtf carissa, you needa chill out.." mike watched as the girl got up and started dancing in the crowd.

derek was waiting outside for isaiah, he finally arrived and the small boy hugged him, he of course hugged back.

they held hands as they walked into the house, people stared at them with shocked espressions on their face.

the both of them just ignored it, not paying any mind..
____________________________________________________________
___________

mike was laying on carissa's bed, she sat on top of him.. sitting directly on his member. mike groaned slightly, carissa grabbed the boys shirt before connecting their lips together.

(a/n// im about to fucking kill myself.)

"ill be right back.. im going to use the bathroom." is all derek said before he began looking for a bathroom, he came upon this one room. he opened the door and his face dropped to his ass, he quickly closed the door before running away as tears flowed down his cheeks.

"shit." mike said as he pulled away pushing carissa off of him, mike chased after boy. carissa smirked to herself, she knew exactly what she was doing.

derek ran outside to the backyard, isaiah looked at him "you okay?" he asked slightly concerned. "n-no, i-i saw him k-kissing this girl.. i w-walked in o-" he was cut off by a pair of lips. derek pulled away and looked at the boy with teary eyes, he connected their lips once again.

"fuck derek, im s-" mike heart completely dropped, its not like he didnt deserve it. he deserved everything. derek pulled away  pushing the boy back, "who tf are you?" mike said walking up on the boy, isaiah didnt know was going on.

he pushed mike back, the blasian looked at him for a moment.. he punched him and they began fighting.  mike punched the boys stomach and busted his lip, a few other people brokt the fight up because it got bad.

derek watcheed everyrhing go down, it happened to fast. "w-whatever we had its o-over." derek said as tears threatened to spill down his face.

"no, you cant mean that derek.. fuck im so sorry." mike said as a few tears spilled, but the blasian knew he was serious.. he just didnt want to believe it.

"NO! mike its o-over.. were d-done, no more mike and derek, just go away and NEVER COME BACK!" he said as he helped the boy off of the floor and walking away.

carissa suddenly appeared, "its all YOUR FAULT! why did you come back.. why did you have to ruin everything! you did it on purpose.. what did i do to y-you? please tell me what i did CARISSA?!" he said as tears fell from his eyes, she looked at him.

"your useless.. this is what you deserve, you dont deserve to be happy. you dont deserve him! your a piece a shit and always will be." she said leaving him there outside.

mike knew she was right, he knew it.

"i-i dont deserve him a-and never will.." he whispered to himself as he walked home.

'your useless.'

'you dont deserve him.'

'your a piece of shit.'

'he deserves someone better.'

'your nothing without him.'

'you dont deserve to be happy!'

he said as he sat agaisnt his wall with his head in his knees.

it just repeated in his head, continously.. it never stopped.

the pain was coming back.

________
____

i hate myself. i hate myself. i hate myself. i hate myself. i hate myself.

im crying and now i hate myself.

im dramatic LMAO 😾