𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

mike was gotten better. he still cuts, but he's not starving himself anymore. he is progressing slowly. he comes out of his room every now and then. he still cries himself to sleep. he still wishes he wasnt here. he still wanted the pain to go away, but he wasnt gonna give up.

he stills smokes, but he sleeps. he's getting better as days go on but he knows is not going to be easier recovering. he still misses derek. he still loves him. nothing has changed.
he still has feelings for his 'bestfriend.'

he started back talking to a few people, he hasnt told them what he's been doing tho. he has hung out with a few friends, they could tell that smth was wrong w/ him. they heard the pain in his voice, and they seen it in his eyes.

they made sure he was good, they made sure they were here for him.
______________________________________

mike was sitting on the couch, when suddenly kobe got up to open the door for someone.

it was derek, derek was at the door.

the blasian quickly pulled his hoodie strings, making them close over his head. he felt like he was in a dream.
is this real? is he really here rn?

derek face turned from a smile into a frown, when he saw mike. the energy changed. it was like sad.

"both of yall follow me." kobe said, derek just looked at him confused but did as he was told, mike got off the couch and followed kobe.

-time skip

kobe took them to his room, "please fucking make up.. or fuck do smth." he said as he quickly closed the door locking them both in the room.

mike sat on the floor and just looked at his hands, derek sat on the bed and just looked at him. he missed him alot.
he still loved him and he never stopped. he looked very sad.

the blasian felt eyes on him, he knew who it was. it was obv derek.

'you cant even look at him you useless piece of shit.' mike just groaned as he ran his fingers through his hair tugging it slightly.

mike took the hoaodie off his head, he laid his head on the wall. he couldnt even talk to him.

'you hurt him to where he cant even talk to you.'

"thats not true.." he mumbled.

'he doesent love you anymore.'

tears started forming in his eyes, his heart started hurting.

'he thinks your useless.'

"please stop."

'just do it, kill yourself. make the pain go away. he doesent want you here.'

"JUST STOP. SHUT UP, SHUT UP." he yelled as he tugged on his hair, which startled derek.

derek quickly got up and made his way to mike, he moved his knees than sat on his lap. he wrapped his arms around the boys neck and laid his head on his chest, trying to give him some kind of comfort.

mike calmed down, he melted into the boys touch. derek wiped the tears off the boys face, they jus sat there in silence enjoying the moment.

"im so sorry that i hurt you.. i love you so fucking much. i'd be lying if i said im happy your with someone else  that isnt me. im sorry that im not good enough for you. im sorry that i lied to you. its my fault. its all my fault. im sorry that i-im a useless piece of shit. i feel like im nothing without you, and im sorry i didnt notice that sooner. the pain wont stop, please make it go away. it hurts so fucking bad. i cant keep fighting it, i hate it. i dont know if i can do it anymore. they keep telling me to k-kill myself, i'll be happy again if i do. they said if i left you would be happy and i would do anything to make you happy b-but it hurts. i couldnt stop and i-im so fucking sorry. i know you probably hate m-me but i deserve it.. i deserve everything. i cant stop thinking about y-you."

derek just looked at the boy as tears flowed down his face, "i-ill never be happy if you werent here, and you didnt deserve it. i love you so much. your not useless, or a piece of shit bubba your way more than that. your like a pice of treasure. i-im sorry for leaving you, but i promise i wont ever again.. i'll help you get through it, ill fight with you." he said as he pecked the boys cheek.  

"d-did you hurt y-yourself?" derek asked with tears in his eyes, he looked away from the younger boy not wanting to make eye contact. "i-im sorry." he said. the tears dropped on the other boys shirt.

"p-promise you wont do i-it anymore bubba?" mike pinky promissed the boy. "i promise baby." he said.

mike put his hand on the boys cheeks and pulled in for a kiss, it lasted for a good amount of time before they both pulled away.

the small boy just layed his head on the boys chest. they wanted to enjoy the moment, just them 2 nobody else.

_________
____

and they're back 😈

follow tha ig ; trendzdonut 😜